PDA

View Full Version : Nutella Cheesecake

he3r0
08-26-2010, 18:54
Found somewhere on the net, and tested multiple times ;)

Ingredients:
Crust:
200g crushed graham cracker -7oz
113g (1/2 cup) butter
50g (1/4cup) sugar

Filling
250g cream cheese (philadelphia is my choice) - 8,8oz
1/2cup sugar
2tbsp flour
2 eggs
1/4cup milk
150g nutella - 5oz

"frosting"
60g dark chocolate - 2oz
75g (1/3 cup) butter
80g powdered sugar - 2.8oz
1tsp vanilla extract

Step 1 - Crust
I'm using springy-thingy pan.
Butter the pan all around (or use pam spray thingy)
Melt butter in a bowl, add sugar, then crushed graham cracker, mix it,
and cover bottom of the pan evenly, put in the refrigerator to cool it down.

Step 2 - filling
preheat oven to 150C (300F)
In the bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, flour and milk, beat the **** out of it till its smooth. Add eggs one by one while beating the filling. After adding eggs and beating filling smooth, add nutella...
repeat beating.

Step 3 -Baking.
Pull crust in pan from the fridge, pour filling, put in the oven for about 50 minutes.

Step 4 - "Frosting"
melt the chocolate, butter, vanilla extract and sugar.

Finish
a 5 minutes till end of baking, pull cheesecake and pour "frosting" onto it, put it back for remaining 5 minutes.

Wait to cool down and enjoy!

navyhmc
08-26-2010, 18:57
Sounds good, do you have the english equivalents for us non-metric types??? :smiley36:

Lulubelle
08-26-2010, 19:10
Homeboy, what is it with you Nutella nuts? I'm almost going into a diabetic coma just reading this recipe.

What I am REALLY trying to say is "why haven't you SHARED any with you NEIGHBORS?"

cmburch
08-26-2010, 19:15
Go to Costco or Trader Joes.

Buy Cheese Cake.

Defrost in refrigerator.

Open Box and push onto plate.

Dispose of box before guests arrive.

Looks good! My daughter loves Nutella. I will have to try my hand at making a cheese cake someday. One of my fireman buddies does cheese cake for parties.

San Francisco Airport Security confiscated 2 new containers of Nutella. I should have opened them and stuck my finger in each one. They say no liquid or gels. Nutella is a gel, I guess. I have brought celery and peanut butter on before.

he3r0
08-26-2010, 19:18
Homeboy, what is it with you Nutella nuts? I'm almost going into a diabetic coma just reading this recipe.

What I am REALLY trying to say is "why haven't you SHARED any with you NEIGHBORS?"

I may take something with me this weekend to my classes... :) you known where to find me ;)