PDA

View Full Version : I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!

Dark Wolf
09-17-2010, 20:55
After too many months of being absent, it appears that my lungs will be cleared up and I will be able to dive again in the spring when I get back from England!!!!! Have missed all of my friends here, but have been very busy with school at one point, and my two jobs. Am looking very forward to re-connecting with those of you that I have not spoken with in some time. Hope that you have all had great and safe dives! :) Very excited to be getting back in the water!! Cheers to all my friends.....

DW

Rileybri
09-17-2010, 21:14
Well i'll be! Welcome back brother!

Lineman Larry
09-17-2010, 21:52
I have to throw the B.S. flag on this one buddy... You ain't going to England...

Dark Wolf
09-17-2010, 22:04
Yep, gonna be headed to London the last of February. Will be staying for nearly a month. :) After London, will be headed about 25 miles away from Lands End. Can't wait to get there! Gonna be a fabulous time! ;)

DW

Dark Wolf
09-17-2010, 22:07
And riley, thank you very much my friend! That means a great deal to me!

DW

navyhmc
09-17-2010, 22:19
We were about to post "Kyle???!!!" Your ears must be burning, we were talking about you last Sunday. Amazingly nothing bad was said....

Glad to know you're doing better my friend! Have fun in England.

Dark Wolf
09-17-2010, 22:23
NOTHING BAD?!?! What the hell?! He he he! Thank you, navy! I appreciate it much. Been a hectic year or so and looking forward to getting to see you all again!

DW

Rileybri
09-17-2010, 22:57
We were about to post "Kyle???!!!" Your ears must be burning, we were talking about you last Sunday. Amazingly nothing bad was said....

Glad to know you're doing better my friend! Have fun in England.

Define bad............

navyhmc
09-17-2010, 23:57
Well, we DID talk about Kyle and some baby oil and a catfish....:smiley36:

snagel
09-18-2010, 09:06
We (SteveC and I) were talking last week and wondering where in the heck you were. Glad to hear from you. Are you heading to England for pleasure or business? I grew up in England and have been wanting to go back for some time to visit "my youth".

Snagel