PDA

View Full Version : CSSP Friday PM

cleatus
09-11-2007, 17:55
I may try to dive Fri afternoon around 5 if anybody else is interested.

ParrotheadDiver
09-11-2007, 19:27
you do know the Swamp Divers have their own forum now.....ok just checking:smiley2: http://forum.scubatoys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81

cleatus
09-11-2007, 23:20
Are you a "Swamp Diver" by default if you live and dive in Texas, or is this some kind of club? Is there a "Texas Very Small Pond Divers" forum? I might fit into that category!

ParrotheadDiver
09-12-2007, 06:52
Are you a "Swamp Diver" by default if you live and dive in Texas, or is this some kind of club? Is there a "Texas Very Small Pond Divers" forum? I might fit into that category!

LOL...yeah it is pretty much a club of people that live all over the place and dive all over the place and call each other "Swamp Diver"...it is not exclusive to Texans only, but it helps:smiley36:

It started over on scubaboard

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32666

and Larry was nice enough to include a Swamp Divers forum on his board Thanks Larry:smiley32: since we all post on several boards

No dues only rule I know of is if you dive with a fellow member you become a member :smiley1: pretty simple....

ScubaToys Larry
09-12-2007, 06:57
LOL...yeah it is pretty much a club of people that live all over the place and dive all over the place and call each other "Swamp Diver"...it is not exclusive to Texans only, but it helps:smiley36:

If not Texan, you must at least randomly drop the words hankerin' and fixin' into your conversations... as in: I've got a hankerin' to go diving. I'm fixin' to get a new reg and I want to check it out right after I buy it.

(Additional note: 1/3 of the time hankerin' must be prefaced with "powerful".)

cleatus
09-12-2007, 18:06
and if they were really serious, they would preface "powerful" with "mighty", or follow it with "somethin' serious"

TxScubaBear
09-12-2007, 18:09
Don't fergit reckon....I reckon I'm gonna do divin' next weekend....

If not Texan, you must at least randomly drop the words hankerin' and fixin' into your conversations... as in: I've got a hankerin' to go diving. I'm fixin' to get a new reg and I want to check it out right after I buy it.

(Additional note: 1/3 of the time hankerin' must be prefaced with "powerful".)

ParrotheadDiver
09-13-2007, 07:22
Tawk like a Texan thread :smiley36:

If yew "tump" over yer beer you gotta buy the next round

cleatus
09-13-2007, 17:50
you aint kiddin bout that Scooter!