PDA

View Full Version : On Wisconsin!!

scubastud
10-17-2010, 08:05
Yea baby! Was wonderful to watch the Buckeyes eat one! :smiley20:
Man I loathe Ohio State.

YouTube - On Wisconsin! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOYus1BE7jk&NR=1)

TJDiver
10-18-2010, 07:00
I'm with ya, ss. Every year it seems they try to vote Ohio State into the championship picture, and every year they're wrong. Remember them getting embarrassed two years straight by SEC teams in recent national championships? I'd love to see it come down to Oregon and Auburn this year. I think that'd be a good game.

scubastud
10-18-2010, 07:28
That would be a nice game yes.

Alabama and Michigan to Open 2012 Season at Cowboys Stadium - ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE - University of Alabama Official Athletic Site (http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/101410aah.html)
I just found this
I think I am going to Dallas next September.. this looks like it would be fun. I have never been to a MI game, and I have always liked Alabama.. but mostly because of thier KICK AZZ team name.

navyhmc
10-18-2010, 07:53
AT the start of the second half, it looked like "Da Badgers" were going to give it to Ohio...glad they got it together.

cam
10-21-2010, 11:09
There sure are a lot of happy Badger fans here in Madison, that's for sure. ;)

TJDiver
01-10-2011, 17:11
I'm with ya, ss. Every year it seems they try to vote Ohio State into the championship picture, and every year they're wrong. Remember them getting embarrassed two years straight by SEC teams in recent national championships? I'd love to see it come down to Oregon and Auburn this year. I think that'd be a good game.

Hey...anyone remember this? Can I call 'em, or what?! Yeah...yeah...this is a "I told ya so" post. :smiley9: :smiley36:

bottomdweller
01-10-2011, 19:46
How about Gorden Gee the Ohio State President that said TCU & Boise State did not deserve a shot at the national championship, because they only play the little sisters of the poor? I guess the big ten = little sisters of the poor!!!!!

Wisconson 31 - THE OHIO State university - 18

TCU - 21 Little sisters of the poor/Big ten champ Wisconsin -19:smilie39::smiley32::smiley36::smilie39::smiley3 6::smiley32::smiley20::smilie39:
I love people who talk about things they know nothing about!!!

bottomdweller
01-10-2011, 19:55
Hey...anyone remember this? Can I call 'em, or what?! Yeah...yeah...this is a "I told ya so" post. :smiley9: :smiley36:

Well it's still to early to see if it's a GOOD game or not.
As for picking the college championship game, nice job. Although it's not that hard to pick who will be in the BCS/bullshi&& champ game.
Thats why they need a playoff There is no real champ in D-1 college, just opinions...