PDA

View Full Version : thank you sealife!

scubagirlj
10-21-2010, 13:44
as anyone who follows the forum knows, i had an incident with my sealife dc800 a few weeks ago:smiley21:-spoke with kurt at sealife'send camera &housing to him-and 10 days later(and after a VERY nominal charge)a new camera & housing arrived at my door:smiley20:-great customer service kurt! thanx for getting me back to snapping pics & just in time!!!

TJDiver
10-21-2010, 14:10
Woo Hoo! That sounds like some good customer service! Good for you! :smiley20:

Diver Kat
10-21-2010, 15:10
SJ ... was your camera/housing still under warranty? Just curious, as I have had problems with my housing buttons nearly since I got it, but didn't do anything about it within the 1 year warranty and now figured it was too late ....

SEMO Scuba
10-21-2010, 19:10
Great deal SJ!!

FFDiver
10-21-2010, 19:13
That is good customer service too bad not all companies practice it.

scubagirlj
10-23-2010, 06:26
SJ ... was your camera/housing still under warranty? Just curious, as I have had problems with my housing buttons nearly since I got it, but didn't do anything about it within the 1 year warranty and now figured it was too late ....
no, it wasn't-and on top of that. it was a discontinued model!-call kurt @ sealife(# on website), he's a problem fixer!!

bigman241
10-25-2010, 13:58
Just got off the phone with them. My built in lens cover was not opening and closing right. Sucks when you get a pic of something only to have two 45 degree or so shadows on each side. The housing latch cracked with little pressure, not all the way but enough I was not taking it under. Even left it home to make sure I DID NOT.
I called 3 weeks ago and told them I needed it fixed and asked how long, the guy asked when is your trip, guess he knew I needed it, he said I would have it back within a week unless usps got crazy. I waited and just sent it off friday. I noticed saturday I LEFT MY !^ GIG SDHC card in it. Called they said no issue it would be their when I got it back