PDA

View Full Version : Warranty and Service

greenmoray
09-12-2007, 15:00
Larry or Scott:

I love Zeagle products and own the Ranger for 6 years now. This was purchased from an authorized B&M LDS.

If I bought a Zeagle regulator from ST, will I have to send it back to ST or can it be taken to a local LDS for an annual service? Will the local LDS honor the MFR warranty and service it as if it was purchased from the LDS, e.g. free replacement parts?

Thanks.

ScubaToys Larry
09-12-2007, 18:36
Larry or Scott:

I love Zeagle products and own the Ranger for 6 years now. This was purchased from an authorized B&M LDS.

If I bought a Zeagle regulator from ST, will I have to send it back to ST or can it be taken to a local LDS for an annual service? Will the local LDS honor the MFR warranty and service it as if it was purchased from the LDS, e.g. free replacement parts?

Thanks.

Yes... we are a fully authorized dealer - so no problem sending it to us (we do an annual for you 1st, 2nd, and octo for $49) or take it to any authorized repair center and you are covered.

greenmoray
09-12-2007, 23:10
Thanks Larry.

I'm tempting to get a second regulator set (50D/ZX) to complement my Apeks ATX50.

greenmoray
09-16-2007, 01:47
Ha! I found the answer myself from Scott's post on scubaboard.com. Thanks again anyway.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195675

ScubaToys Larry
09-16-2007, 06:09
I thought I answered it.... What did I leave out??