PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 = 3 & I deserve to vote.Where's my list I was told to vote fo? Now Who's a runnin

alpha
11-03-2010, 22:10
IMO...If you fill out the form wrong and it fails to go through due to your personal white out you brought in or due to your attempt to try to erase your wrong marks on the ballot without requesting a new ballot.....Just like in School--You Fail for not following directions.....0% better luck next election and don't waste our time.

What's your opinion to:
1. This waste of our tax dollars in trying to figure out peoples stupidity and correct it?
2. Should we go so far as to let them vote today if they got lost driving to the booth yesterday?
My opinion:::If you cannot figure out the day, time, location, and how to mark the ballot correctly....Your vote should not count....Better luck next year...

Noob
11-04-2010, 08:10
I agree, there is a set day and you can also file to vote early. There is no reason to vote late. Procrastination and laziness is not an excuse.

navyhmc
11-04-2010, 15:45
True Noob...but for me, procrastination is a hobby...:smiley36:

scubastud
11-04-2010, 17:42
I have not yet begun to procrastinate!

divingmedic
11-04-2010, 17:46
Why do anything today when you can put it off till tomorrow.

emclean
11-05-2010, 06:57
True Noob...but for me, procrastination is a hobby.
how is that workign out for you, i keep thinking about takeing it up too.

John Yaskowich
11-05-2010, 08:05
I will be mailing in my 1995 dues for the Procrastinator's Club any day now.

Rileybri
11-05-2010, 08:27
this space reserved for a post to be made later...............much later!

bigman241
11-05-2010, 08:35
I agree, I hate it when they say hanging chad, I did not vote as I was working and did not get to the poll, lucky me all the people I was going to vote for won, expect one guy who did not have a chance. If you mess up your done and your vote is tossed, makes thing easy

divingmedic
11-06-2010, 17:54
I agree, I hate it when they say hanging chad, I did not vote as I was working and did not get to the poll, lucky me all the people I was going to vote for won, expect one guy who did not have a chance. If you mess up your done and your vote is tossed, makes thing easy

Well at least you had a chance. There were several states that totally screwed our service members by not mailing their ballots out in a timely manner and going against federal law.