PDA

View Full Version : WOW!

TJDiver
11-11-2010, 13:19
I ordered an Oxycheq Oxygen Nitrox Analyzer from ST back around lunch time...a little after actually...and, I just received notification that it has already shipped. They even threw in a BC connection flow restrictor at no extra charge! This was my first purchase with ST, and now I see what everyone raves about. Thanks ST! :smiley20:

Noob
11-11-2010, 13:26
I agree they have one of the fastest shipping centers I have ever used.

TJDiver
11-16-2010, 10:17
Got my OxyCheq yesterday...lightening fast service, and a great deal. Just wanted to say thanks again to ST. :smiley20:

Vercingetorix
11-16-2010, 11:57
Be very careful when buying from ScubaToys. The great prices and excellent customer service will get you hooked. Then, they reel you in. Before you know it, your bank account has a zero balance, your credit cards are maxed-out, and you'll end-up selling blood for your next ST fix. You won't be the first.

The cure is simple. Stop buying. Total withdrawal is the only way. Oh, and so you have no reminders, send all your gear to me.

TJDiver
11-16-2010, 12:47
Be very careful when buying from ScubaToys. The great prices and excellent customer service will get you hooked. Then, they reel you in. Before you know it, your bank account has a zero balance, your credit cards are maxed-out, and you'll end-up selling blood for your next ST fix. You won't be the first.

The cure is simple. Stop buying. Total withdrawal is the only way. Oh, and so you have no reminders, send all your gear to me.

I'm starting to notice a pattern with you on this forum, V. :smiley36:

Zeagle Eagle
11-16-2010, 19:11
I ordered an Oxycheq Oxygen Nitrox Analyzer from ST back around lunch time...a little after actually...and, I just received notification that it has already shipped. They even threw in a BC connection flow restrictor at no extra charge! This was my first purchase with ST, and now I see what everyone raves about. Thanks ST! :smiley20:

An equipment report would be appreciated after you get a chance to use it. It's on my XMas list.

KO-Texas
11-16-2010, 23:07
[QUOTE=Vercingetorix;422352]Be very careful when buying from ScubaToys. The great prices and excellent customer service will get you hooked. Then, they reel you in. Before you know it, your bank account has a zero balance, your credit cards are maxed-out, and you'll end-up selling blood for your next ST fix. You won't be the first.

The cure is simple. Stop buying. Total withdrawal is the only way.

After Joe's latest email I'll probably be heading over to ScubaToys Friday for a regulator set up! :smiley20:
Bank account near zero...check
credit card maxed.... soon= check
blood- I'm sure I can spare some= check...
:smiley2:
KO

Davetowz
11-17-2010, 19:15
What they said... and How!

navyhmc
11-18-2010, 04:29
I'm starting to notice a pattern with you on this forum, V. :smiley36:

Aww, he's just being helpful....I mean you make the decision to quit and he's volunteering to remove the temptation. :smiley36:

Definitely a plus to Scuba Toys service. If I order before about 1:00 pm, I get it the next day.

Vercingetorix
11-18-2010, 07:04
Aww, he's just being helpful....I mean you make the decision to quit and he's volunteering to remove the temptation.
Exactly.

Definitely a plus to Scuba Toys service. If I order before about 1:00 pm, I get it the next day.

You have to wait a DAY? A whole DAY?? I feel sorry for you. I just have to wait until they ring-up my sale; then I walk out of the store with the items and I'm back at my house in 15 minutes to fondle...I mean,play with my new toys.

navyhmc
11-18-2010, 14:13
Some of us have to live other places than Texas, you knew that? Right? :smiley36: :smiley36: :smiley36: