PDA

View Full Version : Visiting the shop tomorrow

Godfather1138
11-12-2010, 23:28
If all goes well with my schedule I'm planning to stop by the ST shop tomorrow to check it out. I'm in town for the weekend to attend a family reunion at the Gaylord Texan. This place is insane tonight! They had their Christmas light lighting ceremony tonight, and all the fighters from this weekend's title fights in Dallas are staying here with their teams. The place is pretty well packed.

Anyway, I hope to make it over there around 10am if anyone is going to be in the area. Would be nice to meet some of the TX members in person even if it is only for a few min and on dry land.

navyhmc
11-12-2010, 23:35
Have a good tme, don't be surprised when your bank account takes a huge hit. You won't be disappointed.

ScubaToys Larry
11-13-2010, 08:55
If you're still at the Gaylord tonight, Look for me in the lobby bar tonight. There a friend of mine, John Solly that plays Piano there, and we're going to stop in this evening and see him around 7. Have fun in the shop today! Hope you can get in there... it's pretty neat if you've never been

Godfather1138
11-13-2010, 09:42
You going to be in store today? PM on the way also

DivingCRNA
11-13-2010, 09:51
It is literally floor to (high) ceiling, wall to wall SCUBA gear. If you get to see the pool, take a picture. I did not make it back there.

navyhmc
11-13-2010, 13:24
The pool is pretty much a pool. Lot of gear laying around, but still your standard pool. Jeff and I got a look at it when we were there last summer.

Godfather1138
11-13-2010, 15:20
I didn't make it back to the pool :( probably not much different than my LDS' though. That shop is scuba heaven! It makes my LDS (well all of them) look tiny. I kind of got in trouble for walking around there so long lol

navyhmc
11-13-2010, 18:17
How'd you get in trouble? Wanted too much stuff and max'd out the credit cards???

Godfather1138
11-13-2010, 23:21
How'd you get in trouble? Wanted too much stuff and max'd out the credit cards???

LOL nope, the girlfriend found out I went without her. She's a keeper! We lucked out tonight and got to have a few drinks with Larry and company at the hotel we are staying at. We (Cass and I) had a blast, and are really glad it worked out for us all to meet up.

If anyone is on the fence about doing business with ScubaToys.com I can tell you first hand that you couldn't be dealing with a better guy, or a better company.

TwistedSister209
11-14-2010, 06:37
LOL nope, the girlfriend found out I went without her. She's a keeper! We lucked out tonight and got to have a few drinks with Larry and company at the hotel we are staying at. We (Cass and I) had a blast, and are really glad it worked out for us all to meet up.

If anyone is on the fence about doing business with ScubaToys.com I can tell you first hand that you couldn't be dealing with a better guy, or a better company.

Fantastic that you could meet up with Larry & friends. +1 about the store. Awesome!

Davetowz
11-17-2010, 19:39
That sounds like a good time, hope you didn't go broke. at the bar I mean!!