PDA

View Full Version : Those who talk alot

turtle_guy
09-12-2007, 23:13
So i just noticed that the men's forum has both more threads and more posts than the women's forum. And I thought they talked more than us so what can we do about this.

Charlotte Smith
09-12-2007, 23:28
So i just noticed that the men's forum has both more threads and more posts than the women's forum. And I thought they talked more than us so what can we do about this.
I could give you the answer but I am not supposed to post in the man-laws section so I have been told...:smiley2:

kingfish
09-12-2007, 23:43
We are better at typing

Jas.

Phestr
09-13-2007, 07:29
This is the only way we can get a word in edge-wise...

mm_dm
09-13-2007, 07:34
This is the only way we can get a word in edge-wise...

:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

Thanks, I needed that this a.m.

YellowfinKunkfish
09-13-2007, 07:36
Well...............

You could start by checking out the quality of substance of the posts in the women's forum, and compare that to the quality of substance of the majority of posts in the men's forum.

Big difference:smiley2:

We say so much more, we just don't need as many posts to say it....
Rhonda:smiley36:

creggur
09-13-2007, 07:47
Well...............

You could start by checking out the quality of substance of the posts in the women's forum, and compare that to the quality of substance of the majority of posts in the men's forum.

Well this is subjective..If you can't appreciate the importance of a thread about peeing in the shower, flatulance, or other essential bodily functions, may you just don't grasp the substance of our little forum here...:smiley36:

deepdiver47
09-13-2007, 07:55
That answer is easy, I can't believe that you can't figure it out.

First there was the Women Issues forum and the women were posting at a brisk rate. Then Man Laws started and the women became so fixated on our postings that they spent more of their time reading ours than posting in theirs. Look at the post dates and you will see what I am talking about.

Besides, if it isn't hair, makeup or weight, what else are they going to talk about. :11poke:

Capt Hook
09-13-2007, 08:20
Damn, and I was going to give a sensible reason like, there are way more men divers than women!

BSea
09-13-2007, 08:57
Well...............

Big difference:smiley2:

We say so much more, we just don't need as many posts to say it....
Hmmm. Quality of substance. Lets compare.

Ladies
To color or not to color
Hair up hair down
Looking for a T-shirt
Best Chick Flick

Men
Who pees in the shower?
Toilet Seats
Farting !!!!! LOL
Eye Balling

And the winners are::finish:
For Women: Dive Flag Nail Polish
For Men: Women do it Men don't

Definetly high quality for both forums:smiley20:
Big difference? I don't think so YellowfinKunkfish. But good entertainment.:smilie40:Especially the youtube videos in the "Women do it Men don't" thread.

On the subject of quantity. I'll bet the ratio of Men to ladies in this forum is at least 4 to 1. I don't think we have 4 times the post or threads. So I think the truth is what we always have known.

Women just talk more.:whisper:

Theepdinker
09-13-2007, 10:49
Well...............We say so much more,
That matches my experience with real life.:smilie39:

Theep

Vercingetorix
09-13-2007, 12:26
Don't forget the in depth analysis that men thrive on. Case in point:

Chuck Norris versus Jack Bauer

Men examine these two in terms of kick-ass-ness. What do women concentrate on? Jack is a pretty boy compared to Chuck.

There's yer quality discussions, friends...

ertechsg
09-13-2007, 13:06
If were wern't posting then most would have to go talk to our wifes now what kinda choice is that:smiley2:

Bigg_Budd
09-15-2007, 02:01
Don't forget the in depth analysis that men thrive on. Case in point:

Chuck Norris versus Jack Bauer

Men examine these two in terms of kick-ass-ness. What do women concentrate on? Jack is a pretty boy compared to Chuck.

There's yer quality discussions, friends...

Not everyone that Chuck Norris is mad at gets killed. Some get away. They are called astronauts.

Regarding more posts in Man Laws: More male ST members than female, hence more posts.

turtle_guy
10-16-2007, 15:24
Well we finally are behind the ladies. good view eh:smiley2:

Tableleg
10-17-2007, 11:02
Beautiful creatures, the ladies are...

Pandora
10-17-2007, 12:48
If were wern't posting then most would have to go talk to our wifes now what kinda choice is that:smiley2:

Insiders tip......if you are not talking to her, there are probably other things you are not doing with her either.

If my husband is reading........do you want to 'talk' later?

cyclone
10-19-2007, 15:38
Actually, we have more interesting Ideas to talk about thats why. Kind of like talking about technical problems, machines, electronics, and such. So it's interesting, don't worry we don't talk nonsense:smiley36::smiley36::smiley36:

MSilvia
10-19-2007, 15:54
And I thought they talked more than us so what can we do about this.
I don't know, but yapping about talking less is probably counterproductive. :a_smil17: