PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays?

scubastud
11-18-2010, 14:18
Is there some way to see when a forum member's birthday is coming up?

Foo2
11-18-2010, 14:29
There is a Calendar link under the Forum tab. It will show you everybody's birthdays that have chosen to make them public.

Noob
11-18-2010, 14:44
Yeah, I have one coming up in less then 2 months. You all need to start thinking of what your going to get me.

scubastud
11-18-2010, 16:30
hmmm my birthday isn't there...

Well thanks footoo.. and to all who's birthdays that i have missed..

YouTube - TING TINGS - Happy Birthday - Yo Gabba Gabba (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veN2gyCEj8s&feature=BF&list=PL05F7D9D518C60479&index=4)

inventor
11-18-2010, 17:33
Just to reiterate. About a month before your birthday, go online and look for birthday freebies. I still have $30 gift cert from Benihana, no purchase necessary.

Vercingetorix
12-22-2010, 21:20
hmmm my birthday isn't there...

I looked at your profile. You don't list your birthday, so the forum software assumes you don't want it provided to the forum members at large. Look at my profile; you'll note the date is shown, so that you can begin saving for my gift and planning my "surprize" party.

If you want your birthday on the calendar, make it viewable in your profile; see Foo's post #2. Then, again, you bein' old and all, I can see why you might be shy about it.

scubadiver888
12-24-2010, 09:44
While everyone is looking at the calendar please feel free to note whose birthday it is tomorrow. If you want to help make up for people who get one gift and two cards growing up, we'd really appreciate it. :D

P.S. Jesus doesn't need scuba gear, he walks on water.

Vercingetorix
12-24-2010, 10:25
While everyone is looking at the calendar please feel free to note whose birthday it is tomorrow. If you want to help make up for people who get one gift and two cards growing up, we'd really appreciate it.

Yeah, but you make up for it on Boxing Day. Whiner...

//My father's birthday was 28 Dec. So, he suffered the same fate.

Davetowz
12-24-2010, 11:31
My oldest daughter shares this fate and she makes out big because everyone feels sorry for her.... oh the inhumanity, Hospitals should cork em up for a few extera days!! LOL