PDA

View Full Version : Casa Mexicana -Cozumel

TRACI
09-13-2007, 09:54
Has anyone stayed at Casa Mexicana in Cozumel?, first time staying there in January, any pros or cons? Most reviews I have read have been good.

cjslandman
09-13-2007, 10:12
Absolutely loved it. There in August and it was great. Breakfast buffet is terrific and the ocean view is wonderful also. Close to all of the party spots such as C&C and HRC... If you havent picked a dive op I suggst AquaSafari which is right next door and they handle all of the usual stuff such as bottles, equipment, etc...

We are headed back in Nov and will try and leave the place in good enough shape for you in Jan...

berick
09-13-2007, 17:35
I've stayed there twice 3 years ago and it was a good value for the money. The only downside is some long boat rides to the southern reefs -- same as all places in San Miguel. If you're not prone to seasickness, the 6 pack boats will cut down the travel time. It will always be on my short list of places to stay in Cozumel.

scottm
09-17-2007, 09:46
We stayed there last summer and loved it; great value, great location. The breakfast buffet was good and we could easily walk most anywhere. We used an op that picked up at the dock just down the street (and that would rinse/store gear overnight), so the diving was simple.

Next time we go we'll almost certainly stay at Casa Mexicana again.

94GTStang
09-18-2007, 02:01
My good friends have stayed there and loved it. It's close to town and they love the breakfast. For the price you can't beat it!