PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Mile High Divers!

RonFrank
09-13-2007, 10:58
I asked for a forum for the Rocky Mountain Region which loosely includes CO, Utah, NM, WY, but anyone that dives in the region, or is interested in joining the discussions is welcome.

This is the area where we can post events, discuss how bad the vis was, or brag about how many Crawdads were rounded up during your last trip.

I am a moderator of this forum, which means I expect to NEVER have to do anything other than post, have fun, and provide a Sticky here or there.

Welcome Mile High Divers!

georoc01
09-13-2007, 11:05
Thanks Ron for getting this set up..

Aspendiver
09-30-2007, 22:16
New mile-high diver saying Hi!....
Is anybody diving anywhere on the western slope? I don't mean divers on the western slope, I mean actually diving????

RonFrank
10-01-2007, 17:12
New mile-high diver saying Hi!....
Is anybody diving anywhere on the western slope? I don't mean divers on the western slope, I mean actually diving????

We are doing a dive at Jefferson Lake this weekend. I'm not exactly sure what constitutes the Western Slope, maybe west of the Rockies?

If you know of GOOD diving (defined Vis 15+, water temp 35F+) anywhere in CO, start a new thread. I've been looking for GOOD diving in CO for years! :smiley5:

RonFrank
10-07-2007, 16:41
diver from denver here. nice to see a denver thread, thanks for getting it going. looking for a surrogate dive buddy for 4 day friday to tuesday trips to cozumel. my hubby can't take as much time off as I can and I am looking for other divers who might have a group with an odd man out or someone who might want to pair up just for diving in Cz.

Hi Diva,

You may want to post a separate thread for you diving needs. This is kinda a welcome thread, and I'm not sure if the general community will read it once they have seen it.

I noticed from you profile that your heaviest exposure protection is a 3/2. We dove Jefferson lake yesterday, 44F... burr... but it was a nice if not a bit windy day, and we had a good time. You won't be joining us for those dives in a 3/2! :smiley2: