PDA

View Full Version : Dive Alert Plus Shipping Now

ScubaToys Larry
09-13-2007, 12:44
For those who have used a dive alert at the surface - you know they are a great tool for getting a boats attention. If you've used one of the underwater noise makers, you know they can be invaluable. Now Dive Alert has come out with a combination device that does both! Just a spin of the knob to use one or the other. One product to solve 2 problems!

They are shipping now, and available in the standard fitting right now. The octo inflator fittings will be available soon.

http://www.scubatoys.com/store/pics/daplus.jpg

Edit: Here's the link for the rest of the info: http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=DiveAlertPlusStd

unclepooty
09-13-2007, 12:52
I'll be there Sat.

ertechsg
09-13-2007, 12:53
More buttons on my tusa octo:smiley29: Can I use the underwater horn as an alt air sourse too PRICE?

jpep
09-13-2007, 13:06
Larry,

Price? Does the standard fitting work with an Oceanic Excursion?

Thanks for the update! :smiley20:

sudnit5
09-13-2007, 13:08
That looks pretty nifty, I have never had to use one but I would guess that it would be better than banging on my tank.

TxHockeyGuy
09-13-2007, 13:09
And I just bought me a dive alert a few weeks ago after looking for something that did this very thing. Doh. Guess ST will get some more of my money. Oh and Larry, what's the price I can't find it on your site.

meesier42
09-13-2007, 14:16
that's exactly what I have been looking for. I always liked the scubalert for U/W noise, but always thought it just didn't work well on the surface. Gonna have to get one.

jpep
09-13-2007, 14:46
Just checked divealert's site which makes no mention of the divealert plus.
They will have to update their site to keep up with Larry's advanced announcement! :smiley2:

So c'mon Larry, fess up.... when will it be available?
We have ways of making you talk! :smilie39:

jpep
09-13-2007, 14:49
Wonder whether the DiveAlert Plus sounds the same u/w as the SubDuck/SubAlert?

ScubaToys Larry
09-13-2007, 15:39
Just checked divealert's site which makes no mention of the divealert plus.
They will have to update their site to keep up with Larry's advanced announcement! :smiley2:

So c'mon Larry, fess up.... when will it be available?
We have ways of making you talk! :smilie39:

Tomorrow... http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=DiveAlertPlusStd

jpep
09-13-2007, 16:26
Cool. Thanks Larry! :smiley20:

thor
09-13-2007, 16:59
Must.. resist.......fingers around credit card... can't resist.....gear...toys.......uhghghghhhhhh........ ............................

Vercingetorix
09-13-2007, 17:26
My wife's birthday in 18 Sept. I now know what I'll get her for a present. She'll love it. However, because she doesn't dive, I'm hoping she'll let me borrow it.

ertechsg
09-13-2007, 17:29
My wife's birthday in 18 Sept. I now know what I'll get her for a present. She'll love it. However, because she doesn't dive, I'm hoping she'll let me borrow it.
Rick .. can I borrow your wife's dive alert plus..I promise I won't tell her about you being at ST during lunches:smilie39:

reefugee
09-13-2007, 17:41
Do they plan on releasing an octo version?

CrzyJay456
09-13-2007, 17:46
now i can spend my gift cards on one of these (something usefull) other than something to pile up that i really dont need!
looks nice too.

ScubaToys Larry
09-13-2007, 17:47

Yes, there will be the two different versions (zeagle / Apeks, and Tusa / Scubapro) available in a few weeks.

wxboy911
09-13-2007, 19:33
Great stuff...I am going to add it to my wishlist today!

kingfish
09-14-2007, 07:26
Nooooooo! not another thing i want!!

Jas.

sudnit5
09-14-2007, 12:24
Why do they have to make so many cool accessories....why?

reefugee
09-14-2007, 13:19
Thanks Larry. I can't wait until they are available for the octo version!

Yes, there will be the two different versions (zeagle / Apeks, and Tusa / Scubapro) available in a few weeks.

Bill22
09-14-2007, 13:25

I have a TUSA BCJ-1650... will the standard fit mine? If I decide on the Octo version will I be able to get it before mid-October? I would want to dive with it before I leave for my trip to the Philippines on October 23rd.

tremtech
09-14-2007, 13:33
Very cool tool

Formerly 45yroldNewbie
09-14-2007, 14:23
I have the SeaQuest Latitude XLT BC with the integrated Octo on the inflator hose. Will this work for me too?

ScubaToys Larry
09-14-2007, 16:25

I have a TUSA BCJ-1650... will the standard fit mine? If I decide on the Octo version will I be able to get it before mid-October? I would want to dive with it before I leave for my trip to the Philippines on October 23rd.

Yes... if you don't have the Tusa Duo-Air inflator octo - you would want just the standard. But if you have the octo inflator - then wait for the other. So it's really not which BC, it's which inflator.

coralcrazed
09-14-2007, 22:58
larry any idea when the octo inflator unit will be available? thanks

somewhereinla
09-15-2007, 00:14
I always wondered how long it would take someone to come up with a combo.
I think I am going to get one of those... What kind of sound does it make underwater???

coralcrazed
09-15-2007, 00:35
its on the info page... underwater it makes a duck type of sound.

ScubaToys Larry
09-15-2007, 07:41
larry any idea when the octo inflator unit will be available? thanks

http://forum.scubatoys.com/showpost.php?p=51544&postcount=17

sudnit5
09-15-2007, 11:02
It make a duck sound underwater...that is great! :smiley36:

ScubaToys Larry
09-15-2007, 11:13
I have the SeaQuest Latitude XLT BC with the integrated Octo on the inflator hose. Will this work for me too?

The seaquest version is the same as the Zeagle / Apeks.

TxHockeyGuy
09-15-2007, 15:33
Well I swung by and picked one of these up today, so Larry has even more of my money now. My initial impressions are that it looks very solid. I was concerned the switch would be too easily moved from air to h2o but after moving the switch a few times I don't think that's going to be a concern, it's stiff enough that accidental bumps shouldn't switch it but not so stiff you shouldn't be able to operate it with gloves on. The size is a little smaller than I thought it would be so it shouldn't be too big on your BC, I'd prefer smaller still but I don't know how you'd achieve that without sacrificing performance. The air horn looks identical to the dive alert so I'm sure it'll be incredibly loud, other than a quick hit to make sure it works I won't be testing it out. The button to activate it is on the side away from the inflater hose connection and looks like it should be really easy to press, even with thick gloves on. Provided this cough doesn't turn into a full blown cold I'll be out at the lake tomorrow and should be able to give a full report on how the underwater portion works. I've never used any of the underwater noise makers before so it should be interesting.

ScubaToys Larry
09-15-2007, 15:38
Thanks for the great write up - we'll all hope you can dive and give us a full report!

Bring the Payne
09-16-2007, 20:44
Sooo this won't work with my Mares Dragon airtrim?

ScubaToys Larry
09-16-2007, 21:02
Yes it would work with an air trim. The only problem would be getting it up out of the water to use the top side signal, but if you needed to do that, you could unhook it, then hold it up and use it.

TxHockeyGuy
09-16-2007, 21:18
OK, so I got this new toy wet and tried it out this afternoon. I must say I'm impressed. The underwater noise maker on this device works VERY well. In fact it works pretty darn well above water too. If you are trying to get someones attention at the surface and don't want to yell at the top of your lungs, or hit the air horn which would alert all adjacent counties, give the underwater noise maker a try. I only gave the air horn the shortest of hits from the air and, well It's as loud as the original dive alert, my ears were ringing for quite a while. I also noticed today that the entire unit can be rotated 180 degrees vertical, and obviously 360 around the LP inflater hose. I think this is so that you can choose to orient the dive alert air horn away from you regardless how you are holding it. It is still just a touch larger than I'd prefer as I said previously, but it's very easy to use underwater and definitely does both jobs very well, there doesn't seem to be any compromise in the air vs h2o alerting noises. Definitely a keeper for me.

Bring the Payne
09-16-2007, 21:40
Yes it would work with an air trim. The only problem would be getting it up out of the water to use the top side signal, but if you needed to do that, you could unhook it, then hold it up and use it.

Hmm, ok, if it will work I might just have to buy one of those. Thanks!

CrzyJay456
09-16-2007, 21:51
It make a duck sound underwater...that is great! :smiley36:

it is pretty great. i was surprised the first time i heard one of those.

CrzyJay456
09-16-2007, 21:54

Hmm, ok, if it will work I might just have to buy one of those. Thanks!

or add a second power inflater hose and just have this at the end. i believe the fitting stops air from running trough it when it's unplugged. but would you want an extra hose?

cshel
09-18-2007, 06:56
Now I know what to spend my certificate on. I've had the above water one on my wish list at my LDS for a while. I need to wait for the other verison though, I have a Zeagle with the alt. airsource.

TxScubaBear
09-18-2007, 07:53
*SIGH*

yet another toy I simply MUST add to my collection/BC gear!!!

Charlotte Smith
09-18-2007, 08:08
It is coming out at a good price to boot! I think I gave @ 65 for my Aquatec.....although it is pretty loud at the surface as well...not just underwater.

Divingguy
09-19-2007, 08:20
I tried to pick one of these up yesterday, and was told at S/T that they have been recalled, and are being re-worked. Apparently they did NOT make any sound below 80'. Supposedly the "new" version will be out in about 10 days. They will be holding one for me, and I will let you know of any updates.

TxHockeyGuy
09-19-2007, 08:23
I tried to pick one of these up yesterday, and was told at S/T that they have been recalled, and are being re-worked. Apparently they did NOT make any sound below 80'. Supposedly the "new" version will be out in about 10 days. They will be holding one for me, and I will let you know of any updates.

Hmm, guess I shouldn't have thrown away that packaging last night. Although something tells me that won't be a problem when dealing with ScubaToys.

Divingguy
09-19-2007, 08:42
David: You know there won't be any problem w/ S/T. As soon as I hear anything further I will let you know. Hey, did you get some good pics last weekend?
Tom

TxHockeyGuy
09-19-2007, 09:02
David: You know there won't be any problem w/ S/T. As soon as I hear anything further I will let you know. Hey, did you get some good pics last weekend?
Tom

No, my camera flooded on vacation so no pics for me, although taking pics in the vis we had last weekend probably wouldn't have made for very good pictures. I also just recently got laid off so I won't be replacing that camera any time soon.

Divingguy
09-19-2007, 09:09
Stand by. The information which I was given about the recall is apparently not accurate. I am awaiting further information from Larry himself, who may also post on this directly. I apologize for causing any confusion, but quoted directly from an employee at S/T.
Tom

ScubaToys Larry
09-19-2007, 09:09

Well, whoever told you that was a bit confused... sorry about that. There was no recall. It turns out one unit out of a batch was shown to have a piece that was machined just a bit off and it would cause that one unit to not be as loud at depth. It's an easy replaceable part - unscrew and swap... and more of those parts are being sent to us in case anyones gets quieter at depth...

So, sorry for the mis-information at the shop - but no problems, no worries, and no recall... and if anyone finds one that seems to not be as loud at depth, just let us know and we can swap out, or you can swap out a little part that would be the culprit.

More will be in the shop in the next week or so!

Divingguy
09-19-2007, 09:20
Allright, well I still want one, so let me know when they are in.

ScubaToys Larry
09-19-2007, 09:36
This was one of those cases where someone says they saw a 1 foot nurse shark, someone else takes the story and the shark is now a 3 foot gray, soon a 9 foot tiger, and before it hits the 5th person, there was a Great White swimming just off shore eating divers!!

So I don't know where the communications broke down - but no problem either way... It's all good!

Divingguy
09-19-2007, 10:13
Far as I am concerned, in typical terrific S/T fashion, this is handled. I will await the next shipment, and get one.

Bill22
09-19-2007, 11:36

Well, whoever told you that was a bit confused... sorry about that. There was no recall. It turns out one unit out of a batch was shown to have a piece that was machined just a bit off and it would cause that one unit to not be as loud at depth. It's an easy replaceable part - unscrew and swap... and more of those parts are being sent to us in case anyones gets quieter at depth...

So, sorry for the mis-information at the shop - but no problems, no worries, and no recall... and if anyone finds one that seems to not be as loud at depth, just let us know and we can swap out, or you can swap out a little part that would be the culprit.

More will be in the shop in the next week or so!

Whew!!!! That's a relief, I just ordered one this morning (last night your time) :-) If I don't have it by next week though, I won't probably be able to test it at depth before going to the Philippines next month. We're going to Izu next weekend. 55 feet is about the deepest local dive, so I hope I get it in time to test it out while we're there.

Bill22
09-19-2007, 16:47
Well, just got off the phone and turns out I'll be waiting anyway for my new Dive Alert Plus. They've sold out already and now it's on backorder. 10-15 work days to get it in. Hopefully I'll get it in time for my trip to the Philippines. I'm leaving on October 23rd.

Part of my order was a pocket snorkel to have with me when I'm wreck diving. An idea that I got from someone here on the board. The color I wanted turns out to be on backorder also, but only until next week.

Scuba Toys emailed me to let me know what was on backorder and how long it would take to get it in and asked me to call or email them. I called this morning (yesterday afternoon in Texas). They were actually willing to split my order into three shipments with no extra shipping charges. That's such a breath of fresh air after a very negative experience with backordered items I had with another online retailer. Outstanding customer service there. Communication and the willingness to do whatever it takes to make the customer happy!

The guy on the phone (sorry I can't remember his name now) was very patient while I thought about shipment times and weighed out the risks of not getting my order in time for my trip. (I was also half asleep having just woke up from a nap ;-))

I told them just to hold it until the snorkel comes in so it's only two shipments. The guy was so nice about it, I would have let them hold the entire order if I hadn't been worried about it reaching me before my trip. 10 work days, no problem. 15 work days is three weeks and then with the shipping time could end up showing up after my departure date. Even with Priority Mail it can take up to two weeks to reach me in Japan. Not usually but it has happened.

ScubaToys Larry
09-19-2007, 17:18
Thanks for the nice comments Bill! I've got a little pull with the Dive Alert Guy (I've known Dave for about 18 years) and if there is anyway I can get some here faster - I'll try to get it here as quick as possible and then to you!

Bill22
09-19-2007, 20:00
Thanks for the nice comments Bill! I've got a little pull with the Dive Alert Guy (I've known Dave for about 18 years) and if there is anyway I can get some here faster - I'll try to get it here as quick as possible and then to you!

Thanks Larry! :-) It would be nice to get it all setup before I leave. It's probably going to take about a week by USPS Priority, but I have had it take up to two.

DiveAlert Dave
09-21-2007, 11:50
Hello All,
Yes, Larry does indeed have some pull with us. But, we've just barely started shipping the DiveAlert Plus and we're still working out a few production quirks. We hope to take care of Larry's backorders soon!
And Larry, thanks for the damage control regarding the non-existent "recall"!
Dave

ScubaToys Larry
09-21-2007, 11:57
Hello All,
Yes, Larry does indeed have some pull with us. But, we've just barely started shipping the DiveAlert Plus and we're still working out a few production quirks. We hope to take care of Larry's backorders soon!
And Larry, thanks for the damage control regarding the non-existent "recall"!
Dave

Hey Dave!

Great to have you on the board. By looking at your Avatar... your only problem is you don't have enough gear!?

I'm sure the folks out here will enjoy getting straight answers concerning your products!

Thanks for showing up!

DiveAlert Dave
09-21-2007, 12:28
Not enough gear!?! What gear (toys) do you think I need??? I still have a couple of d-rings left!

JugglingMonkeys
09-22-2007, 06:30
any idea when the one to fit the Atomic SS1 will be available?

thanks

DiveAlert Dave
09-24-2007, 17:09
They will start going out with the next shipments, but I can't tell you when that will be yet.

mike_s
09-24-2007, 17:14
am I the only one that thinks that $80 bucks for an air horn that now makes noise underwater is a little overpriced for a product?

Not blaming Scubatoys here as I'm sure it's a MAP issue with DiveAlert and this is most likely the cheapest you can get it. But **ouch**, this price doesn't make me want to go out and buy a new one to replace my regular dive alert that is working just fine and cost $35 bucks.

ScubaToys Larry
09-24-2007, 17:17
If you already have a dive alert - may not be worth you getting it if you don't care about underwater attention getting.... But if you didn't have one, and were starting over - when it's cheaper than buying both a dive alert and a sub alert - why not get the one device that does both?? Then it appears to be a good value.

JugglingMonkeys
09-24-2007, 17:23
They will start going out with the next shipments, but I can't tell you when that will be yet.

days?
weeks?
months?

any idea?

i had just bought one of the old ones and am sending it back unopened.
So need to buy one...
:smiley20:

Damselfish
09-24-2007, 18:57
yeah, I have a divealert and subalert, if I was doing it now and could buy an over/under unit that worked well I would. Tho, one of our subalerts is leaking and it doesn't seem worth fixing or replacing for how little it gets used. (Anyone know the trick to getting into these, after unscrewing the round part with the metal diaphram, then what?)

DiveAlert Dave
09-25-2007, 15:51
If your SubDuck is leaking air from a place other than your air couplings, it has to be from your schrader valve underneath the yellow button. It will probably need replacing.

abcitydiver
09-28-2007, 05:06
Hey everyone - I'm getting my feet wet for the first time on this board. :)
I have the dragon at, and understand I can put this inline with my inflator, but I think it might be better on its own lp hose....my question: what length/diameter hose?
(and I assume I can order the whole set up from ST...but do you carry hoses other than yellow and black?

Jane

ScubaToys Larry
09-28-2007, 08:24
It's a standard inflator hose you would need. And we have those in black in several different lengths. If you want another color, we can have one custom made, but black is the standard for inflator hoses. They run about 20 bucks before your Board discounts or gift certificates.

MyPC8MyBrain
09-28-2007, 16:18
Putting in an oder for 2... My GF has freakin "Open Water Syndome" I swear that movie was funded by the dive safety people.

DiveAlertDave, how much did you guys kick in to fund that god awful flick ?

10 day in COZ coming up on 11/2... will we get them in time ?

DiveAlert Dave
09-28-2007, 17:09
Putting in an oder for 2... My GF has freakin "Open Water Syndome" I swear that movie was funded by the dive safety people.

DiveAlertDave, how much did you guys kick in to fund that god awful flick ?

10 day in COZ coming up on 11/2... will we get them in time ?

Funny!!!

We loved that movie even before we ever saw it! We got double/double benefits; (1) When it really happened & (2) when Hollywood made the movie. We like to say, "If they had DiveAlert, there would never have been a movie". Sales, thanks to the movie, were great!

Thanks so much for asking......& ... We'll try very hard to have Larry's next order shipped prior to your trip.

scubfack
10-03-2007, 21:04
My wife and I have used the Dive alert for several years. We've found them to be quite successful at getting the attention of the dive boat crew when necessary. We first used them on a trip to Cocos Is.

We were in Fiji 2 weeks ago and my wife's Dive Alert failed and started to by-pass and leak air. After investigation, it was determined that it cannot be repaired. I was looking for a replacement. The caveat is that I'm about as deaf as a post and cannot hear rattles or tank bangers underwater. I was looking at the sub-duck that I could hear under water but, it is not as audible above water. I was going to get a new Dive Alert because of its ability to attract attention, which is the main safety concern if adrift. The new Dive Alert Plus has both features and will be added to my wife's safety gear before our next trip

FishFood
10-03-2007, 21:07
I ordered one of these for my Father for his birthday. (are they on back order or somethign?) Scubatoys called the next day to tell me that it would be late getting here. Unfourtunatley, my father picked up the phone...

Uh... Happy birthday pops! LOL. Scubatoys A+ customer support strikes again... :D

scubfack
10-03-2007, 21:13
Being that I'm pretty close to deaf under water and my wife's Dive Alert just crapped out, I'm going to spring for a Dive Alert Plus, But I do think $80.00 is pretty steep. What-r-ya-gonna-do? Diving is a hobby, a pleasure, a choice, you don't actually need it to live (although it seems like it). Go price a new putter or tennis racket.

datamunk
10-03-2007, 22:36
i normally used the surface one, but man do i wish i had a underwater one w/ classes... nice! i wonder how durable it is, unfortuantely i just see it as another failure pointttttt evne tho they make quality equipment

TxHockeyGuy
10-04-2007, 08:44
i normally used the surface one, but man do i wish i had a underwater one w/ classes... nice! i wonder how durable it is, unfortuantely i just see it as another failure pointttttt evne tho they make quality equipment

Even if it did fail it wouldn't be a major problem, disconnect, put it in your BCD pocket, reconnect the LP hose to your inflater. I've dove the Dive Alert for about 2 years now and have never had issues, I realize when you combine things you add complexity and thus make a failure more likely. But I also do not see a dive alert failure as anything other than a minor annoyance on a dive.

Stingray Brett
10-06-2007, 10:46
I might want to get one of these im just wondering if anyone can tell me if it worked good?

craig66
10-08-2007, 00:09
I am guessing there should be no issues with hooking it to a Halcyon setup?

ScubaToys Larry
10-08-2007, 02:27

No problem at all... will go on any inflater, if you get the one to fit. Yours would just be the standard one.

SHAGGY
10-08-2007, 17:35

No problem at all... will go on any inflater, if you get the one to fit. Yours would just be the standard one.

Hey Larry,

Any word yet when you will have some of them in the store that fit the Tusa IR-3 octos? I hope you have some before I leave for my Cozumel trip Nov, 11.

MyPC8MyBrain
10-17-2007, 09:31
Any word on when the standard Dive Alert +'s are back in stock? I've been backordered since Sep and leaving for Isla Mujeres and Cozumel on 11/2.

DZorn00
10-17-2007, 11:00
Must-get-to-250 post, must-buy-new-toy, Guess Backorder is good gives me time to get to 250

abcitydiver
11-07-2007, 11:11
Larry-Dave:
Any word on when this "might" be shipping?
Do we think it will be before the first of the year?

RECDiver
11-07-2007, 18:50
So, Larry, will the DiveAlert Plus be inhouse when I am up there Thanksgiving weekend?

ScubaToys Larry
11-07-2007, 19:16
Yes... heading out now... and yes, we should have them at thanksgiving.

cshel
11-07-2007, 19:53
Boris and I got out Dive Alert Plus II for our Zeagle Airsources on Monday!
It's really cold around her so we won't get to try them out yet :smiley13:

NitroWill
11-07-2007, 20:47
Ill be trying mine out this weekend! Will post a review :)

kingfish
11-18-2007, 04:34
Any review Will?:)

Jas.

scubajane
01-13-2008, 13:22
Ya know....new toys and then reports by people that have actually used it??? what gives??? A company that cares about their customer? do you want ALL of my money???? OK OK I'll just sign my paycheck over to you. no wait, can I have gas allowance??

team2tank
01-14-2008, 11:34
i use an underwater alert, this one looks cool.....the one i have is cool, under water you can only alert someone within 5' and on the surface the only thing you could alert are ducks...

GoldHillDave
02-23-2008, 12:50
The description on the website mentions a "Quaking Duck type sound." Is that like a very loud shiver? (< :

jeepbrew
03-03-2008, 23:29
Any word on these? I wonder how they compare to the sub-alert when under water.

abcitydiver
03-10-2008, 01:53
i found that under water, if people werent familiar with the sound, they tended to ignore it, unless they were within about 5-10 feet. When I made a point of familiarizing my dive group (all freinds on a coz trip) with the sound as we were descending, they reacted immediately upon my sounding it even when much further away...what IS further away....Im not real good at estimating that one, but definately more than the 10 feet.
Also something to remember, when people are exhaling, they tend to hear fewer "outside" noises.
If the only sound people are expecting to key into is the rattle of the divemaster, they will ignore this..but once introduced to its noise, they are much more "repceptive" ;-)

firstdive2005
03-10-2008, 04:18
I have had the divealert since my first dive. The first time it came in use my ears rang for hours. I now dip my head in the water and activate the alarm thereby not blowing my eardrums to mush. I hope this tip helps. kev

bkp
04-25-2008, 00:42
I have had the divealert since my first dive. The first time it came in use my ears rang for hours. I now dip my head in the water and activate the alarm thereby not blowing my eardrums to mush. I hope this tip helps. kev
DiveAlert actually recommends in their instructions to dip your ears below water level before letting it fly...

Got the DiveAlert+ from ST last month... works like a charm above and below! I hear there are now a few ops that do drifts and insist on a DiveAlert as mandatory equipment...

Since it adds about 2-3" to your inflator hose length, it also gave me an excuse to order a new, shorter, Miflex replacement. Excellent hose! Extremely flexible, and perfect for the inflator...

KGNickl
04-25-2008, 08:37
My only complaint was I bought one for an air integrated octo and the dive alert is long enough to where it makes the inflator hose have too like slack to move around or easily breath out of (octo kept popping out of my mouth). So I am selling my DP-2x and Aeris Air Link and switching my setup. Just bought a Dive Alert Plus model DP-1, Aeris Octo (and 36" MiFlex hose!), 29" MiFlex Inflator hose, and hooked back up my normal inflator on my Aeris BC. Problem solved.

Quetzal
09-08-2008, 16:56
I like it!