PDA

View Full Version : Mfg supported

cummings66
07-13-2007, 14:33
Are these new forums going to have direct manufacturer support or are they more or less intended for the end users to help each other out, or a combination of both?

ScubaToys Larry
07-13-2007, 14:42
You beat me to it... I was typing up my announcement... and yes... we're getting help from the big dogs.

thesmoothdome
07-19-2007, 18:56
Any chance that subsections for all of the big manufacturers can be added or will it be limited to only those who believe the internet exists?

ScubaToys Larry
07-19-2007, 19:10
Yea, it seems kinda dumb to put a internet forum for folks that think the internet is a fad... like pet rocks and hoola hoops. I am starting out with the ones listed for some kinda' selfish reasons. We carry the lines, and I know the presidents, and key upper management of each of these companies on a first name, personal basis.

That means if someone posts a question or problem - I know I can get a true answer from the horses mouth (so to speak) by calling up the key players in that company.

Once we get the new version of the board up and running (some time next week - fingers crossed) I will see if we can get some more categories set up and get some more input from those companies.

If there is someone in particular you would like to hear from, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

mwhities
07-19-2007, 20:57
That means if someone posts a question or problem - I know I can get a true answer from the horses mouth (so to speak) by calling up the key players in that company.

Are you refering to "Mares"?

;)

Michael

thesmoothdome
07-20-2007, 00:00

Are you refering to "Mares"?

;)

Michael

<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>LOL...Someone should be losing posts for making bad puns. http://www.scubatoys.com/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif</DIV>