PDA

View Full Version : thanks

bigman241
12-20-2010, 18:18
Packing, preparing, and thinking of the move to key largo has me thinking hard about diving, and how far I have come in a year.

IF you asked me a year ago if I would ever move to florida I would laugh at you. I would never think about it till now.

I also have thought about the diving coming soon. How much better is will be then the local dark, cold, dead strip pits and quarries. Honestly glad I spent the last year diving here. IT will give us a better understanding of diving, before jumping into the deep ocean, wrecks, current, sharks :smiley5: and so. Gave me a chance to make mistakes that might have went bad in the office.

It also got me thinking of the huge and I can not stress how much of a huge help you guys and gals on here have been.

I have wanted to do some crazy things WAY to fast and you have said HEY DUMP*** wait till you dive some more. Sure I have thought ohh just go doubles now, or hey whats one solo dive, but I remember what would you guys tell me.

I wonder where I would be with out all your help, support, and thoughts on everything.

:smiley20::smiley20::smiley20::smiley20::smiley20: :smiley20::smiley20::smiley20::smiley20::smiley20: :smiley20::smiley20::smiley20::smiley20::smiley20: :smiley20::smiley20::smiley20::smiley20::smiley20: :smiley20::smiley20:
When I step off the boat on my first ocean dive since OW I will be thinking of all of you :smiley31::smiley31::smiley31::smiley9::smiley31:: smiley31::smiley31:

FishFood
12-20-2010, 18:41
Big, if you ever make the journey up to N Florida, hit me up for some dive. Safe travels and goodluck to you and your family's move!

TwistedSister209
12-20-2010, 19:34
Travel safely, Big. Enjoy your dives!!

Davetowz
12-20-2010, 19:49
Looking forward to seeing the saltwater questions!! Safe journey.

bigman241
12-20-2010, 20:30
where you at, I know there are a few spots we will want to hit up there.
Big, if you ever make the journey up to N Florida, hit me up for some dive. Safe travels and goodluck to you and your family's move!

bigman241
12-20-2010, 20:30
LOL, you might regret that one buddy LOL

Looking forward to seeing the saltwater questions!! Safe journey.

scubajane
12-21-2010, 17:41
Big, how are you doing with the weight loss??? I thought of a thread that you did not think of yet. title it 'Bigman shrinking" and just post either your current weight or how much you lost each week. weight loss is a huge concern for the american public (really no pun intended) and your journey has been an inspiration to us!! dive safe!!!

bigman241
12-21-2010, 18:01
I am working on it, though keeping at my current level has been tough with the cold hoping the warm water, beach, sun, girls, and the need to be topless with swim trunks on will help me jump start it. :smiley36:
Big, how are you doing with the weight loss??? I thought of a thread that you did not think of yet. title it 'Bigman shrinking" and just post either your current weight or how much you lost each week. weight loss is a huge concern for the american public (really no pun intended) and your journey has been an inspiration to us!! dive safe!!!

Smashee
12-21-2010, 18:07
Starting on Jan 1st, Take a photo of yourself in the same spot everyday. At the end of the year, run them together as a time-lapse film and watch yourself star in "The Incredible Shrinking Man". :D