PDA

View Full Version : Lakeview RV Park (Lancaster OH)

OUBobcat
01-05-2011, 21:00
Has anyone ever been to or dove Lakeview RV park in Lancaster OH? If so how is it? There's a few of us looking for information on it. I found it on a map and noticed 3/ 4 other quarries or ponds surrounding it. Has anyone ever been to either of these places?

Davetowz
01-06-2011, 19:28
I have seen of it and want to dive. You plan a trip, don't forget me! I am not too far from Lancaster.

OUBobcat
01-07-2011, 21:10
hey dave,

I'm always up for a dive. I'd like to dive Circleville and Lancaster this summer. I'll probably start back into it sometime around mid to late march. When I get up there I def send ya message. If you ever get over that way let me know and ill come over and go with ya. I talked to someone who knew ya on divebuddy.com. His name is Dan. You should check out that site. A lot more action on that site with a bunch of people from ohio esp around the C-bus area. My name on that site is the same as it is on here.

Pleasantoh
12-16-2011, 16:59
Has anyone ever been to or dove Lakeview RV park in Lancaster OH? If so how is it? There's a few of us looking for information on it. I found it on a map and noticed 3/ 4 other quarries or ponds surrounding it. Has anyone ever been to either of these places?

Yes, My husband and I camp there each year. Lake View RV Park offers an opportunity for locals, rescue divers, scuba diver certification trainers and campers to enjoy a tranquil scuba diving experience in a 16-acre, 50 ft. deep spring fed quarry. Many underwater attractions (Frito lay truck, car, twin engine plane, weed bed reef, etc. are strategically placed at various points throughout the lake. Visibility 15-30 Ft. They offer an on-site tank refill station. Diving Tank Station Refills are $10 and Dive Fees are $10. They now have a website with a diving section which includes photos and video. Diving (http://www.rvatlakeview.com/Diving.php)

Davetowz
12-20-2011, 05:00
Good place for some tuning up. I enjoy diving here, seldom see many divers. I have never seen the office open for an airfill or anything else, just use the door drop for the cash.