PDA

View Full Version : Trader Rating

przeor
09-13-2007, 20:59
Maybe this has been addressed before, but are there plans to add a seller/buyer/trader rating to the site? So peers can post feedback for member transactions? Just curious about plans, or reasons why/not.. Thanks!

ScubaToys Larry
09-14-2007, 18:06
Actually yes. There are some more features we will be adding, including that... but in about 10 days, we are moving the server onto a Linux instead of Windows box - and I didn't want to worry about anything else at this point. After the migration, we will address a few different improvements.

Thanks for the suggestion!

przeor
09-14-2007, 19:32
Actually yes. There are some more features we will be adding, including that... but in about 10 days, we are moving the server onto a Linux instead of Windows box - and I didn't want to worry about anything else at this point. After the migration, we will address a few different improvements.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Cool, thanks for the heads up!

Vercingetorix
09-17-2007, 14:25
Actually yes. There are some more features we will be adding, including that... but in about 10 days, we are moving the server onto a Linux instead of Windows box...Moving to Linux. Excellent. Welcome to the land of stability...

I also do all my application development for my clients using PHP and MySQL (the foundation of the board), so I may be prejudiced. If you need special apps, PM me:smiley2: