PDA

View Full Version : BCS Title Game

FishFood
01-10-2011, 21:14
Tigers leading into the half. War Eagle http://forum.scubatoys.com/images/smilies/websmilie/smiley20.gif

scubatrucker
01-10-2011, 22:25
Wasn't happy when y'all beat my LSU geaux tigers but I always pull for the SEC, the only conference that matters!!
War Eagle

navyhmc
01-11-2011, 01:36
I was neutral in the game, but seemed to me that there was a some what of a blind eye towards AU's antics. I saw a number of blatant face masks, leading with the helmet and numerous holding calls that were missed, even in close proximity to the officals. Was not impressed at all by the officiating.

TJDiver
01-11-2011, 06:25
Yeah navy...that #90 on Auburn's defensive line will put a hand to someone's face about any time he gets. But, the calls were missed on both sides pretty heavy...don't think the game would have been as close as it was, had the refs called even half the holding calls they should have against Oregon. It was a Big 10 officiating crew, and we've seen them screwing up royally all season.

chinacat46
01-11-2011, 09:00
Didn't really care who won but I did enjoy watching the game. Glad it wasn't a blowout.

scubagirlj
01-11-2011, 11:34
you all take this college ball thing waaaaay too seriouslybut i have to admit i've started watching since i moved to SOFL, whats happening to me?

FishFood
01-11-2011, 14:27
you all take this college ball thing waaaaay too seriouslybut i have to admit i've started watching since i moved to SOFL, whats happening to me?

It's contagious.

SlvrDragon50
01-11-2011, 14:39
My friend had this gif of an Auburn player intentionally kicking one of the Ducks immediately after the dude got tackled... The Oregon player was still on the ground too!

scubagirlj
01-11-2011, 14:46
It's contagious.
its all scubatrucker's fault, he tells me who we're rooting for & the signifigance of the match ups

alpha
01-11-2011, 21:26
Congratulations:::Auburn &.... the SEC, 5 years in a row---What animals they were...definitely considered the Gladiators of the football field....Quite entertaining...Nice bu*t whipping by the offense & defense line of Auburn put on Oregon... First penalty as reported for taking blood...Goes to Farley...Future professional gladiator soon to be showcased on Sundays...Great show...We have definitely progressed since our Roman days as we now have HI Def TV...

My friend had this gif of an Auburn player intentionally kicking one of the Ducks immediately after the dude got tackled... The Oregon player was still on the ground too!

As mentioned, that play was given a penalty as per the RULES of the game(tiss a brutal sport)...Better luck next year goes to the none SEC teams...

Bring on the Games...

scubagirlj
01-12-2011, 11:11
Congratulations:::Auburn &.... the SEC, 5 years in a row---What animals they were...definitely considered the Gladiators of the football field....Quite entertaining...Nice bu*t whipping by the offense & defense line of Auburn put on Oregon... First penalty as reported for taking blood...Goes to Farley...Future professional gladiator soon to be showcased on Sundays...Great show...We have definitely progressed since our Roman days as we now have HI Def TV...

As mentioned, that play was given a penalty as per the RULES of the game(tiss a brutal sport)...Better luck next year goes to the none SEC teams...

Bring on the Games...

no one is holding a gun to your head making you watch, are they?

FishFood
01-12-2011, 12:23

Bring on the Games...

http://1.bp.********.com/_EkRQ-Dumyt8/TNCsAtHsuCI/AAAAAAAAA8k/Rsqx2iROQTg/s1600/baby-crying.jpg

alpha
01-12-2011, 19:02

Bring on the Games...
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
no one is holding a gun to your head making you watch, are they?

#1. Your individual results for the IQ test will be mailed to you...
I can only give out the key at this time:::A. CONGRATULATIONS Auburn & the SEC
B. BRING ON THE GAMES.

Davetowz
01-12-2011, 19:15
Oh....football, I thought there was some competition for best BC.......oh well

scubatrucker
01-13-2011, 00:19
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

#1. Your individual results for the IQ test will be mailed to you...
I can only give out the key at this time:::A. CONGRATULATIONS Auburn & the SEC
B. BRING ON THE GAMES.
I'm just a dumb truckdriver and even I know that was a really demeaning statement.