PDA

View Full Version : NFL Wildcard Playoffs

davepoff
01-10-2011, 23:31
What a weekend of NFL playoffs? The Seahawks, Packers and Jets! Of course we all knew the Ravens would win!

navyhmc
01-11-2011, 01:40
Personally, I am more of a Packer fan than anything, but a perverse side of me wants the Seahawks to win so they can be not only the first team to win their Division with a less than 50% regular season record (7 - 9) but be the first team with that type of record to win the Super Bowl.

davepoff
01-11-2011, 03:57
Chris Berman on ESPN had predicted it would be a New England Vs Eagles Super Bowl but that is not going to happen. The SeaHawks would be a great underdog story and just imagine if that woudl turn into a "Made for TV" movie.

buddha0724
01-11-2011, 06:12
Personally, I am more of a Packer fan than anything, but a perverse side of me wants the Seahawks to win so they can be not only the first team to win their Division with a less than 50% regular season record (7 - 9) but be the first team with that type of record to win the Super Bowl.

Navy i am proud of you to for admitting to being a Packer Fan! After all they are the true America's Team!

GO CLAYMAKER!!!!!!!!

PACKRMAN
01-11-2011, 19:51
How 'bout them packers