PDA

View Full Version : want to buy a wenoka dive knife.

coralcrazed
09-13-2007, 21:07
hey anyone have a wenoka dive knife... I need just the harness and straps. long story

PM me.

FXWX
09-13-2007, 21:21
Wenoka made about 50 different models of dive knife. maybe somebody can help you if you can be more specific. Good luck.

CrzyJay456
09-13-2007, 21:32
btw, you want to buy something, so please move it to the "WTB" forum.

coralcrazed
09-13-2007, 23:58
Wenoka made about 50 different models of dive knife. maybe somebody can help you if you can be more specific. Good luck.
sorryyou are right... Its the jack knife. titanium with finger release. thanks

BTW, is that le courbusier in your avatar? just wondering. looks like him anyways.

coralcrazed
09-14-2007, 00:02
btw, you want to buy something, so please move it to the "WTB" forum.
can you please help me... I'm new to the board. how do you do this? I would like it is this can appear in the right forum. thanks

I didn't even see that forum in the list. I must be blind. :smiley11:

Vercingetorix
09-14-2007, 09:54
can you please help me... I'm new to the board. how do you do this? I would like it is this can appear in the right forum. thanks

I didn't even see that forum in the list. I must be blind. :smiley11:Send a PM to ScubaToys Larry (forum admin) and request that he move it. In the PM, include the URL.

I've already made the request to Larry just now.
Welcome to our happy family.

mwhities
09-14-2007, 10:00
I can't move it? *sniffs*

*does it anyways.*

Michael

Vercingetorix
09-14-2007, 10:14

*does it anyways.*

MichaelSorry, my man. I forget that there are others with awesome, awe-inspiring, powers to move mountains (or threads).

mwhities
09-14-2007, 10:22

*does it anyways.*

MichaelSorry, my man. I forget that there are others with awesome, awe-inspiring, powers to move mountains (or threads).

haha ;)

Michael

coralcrazed
09-14-2007, 22:34
Hey I don't know why I did not thinkof this... perhaps someone from ST can tell me... Can I order the parts that I need for my knife at ST??? will they order just the knife sheath and straps for me? thanks