PDA

View Full Version : Very speedy

xring
01-14-2011, 14:19
Yesterday afternoon I placed an order with scubatoys and another with another dive.com site. Today I got two confirmations the scubatoys confirmation included a tracking number that showed it is already out for delivery. The other guys sent one saying order is confirmed and payment received. Now if scubatoys had everthing I needed in stock I wouldn't have needed to go elsewhere so its really Larry's fault.

xring :smiley32:

jans
01-14-2011, 14:35
The other shop probably didnt have it in stock either, thats why it hasnt shipped.

Vercingetorix
01-14-2011, 14:38
Now if scubatoys had everthing I needed in stock I wouldn't have needed to go elsewhere...

Did you call ScubaToys about the other item? No?

If dive.com can carry it, there's a 99% chance Joe can get you that same item. And you'd get the 10% forum discount. And, you would have paid only one shipping fee from ST instead of two from ST and dive.com

xring
01-14-2011, 14:40
ST didn't show they ever carried it & other place did so, I hope it's in stock, need it by next week.

navyhmc
01-16-2011, 22:22
Give them a call, there are a number of things they carry that aren't one the web page. You never know until you ask.

Casae in point: Larry has told some folks here that they can get/have compressors, those are not on the web, but they have them.

chilly willy
01-17-2011, 07:58
Did you call ScubaToys about the other item? No?

If dive.com can carry it, there's a 99% chance Joe can get you that same item. And you'd get the 10% forum discount. And, you would have paid only one shipping fee from ST instead of two from ST and dive.com

Unless of course you spent more than $50 at ST then the shipping would have been free.:smiley20: