PDA

View Full Version : Cabin Fever Apology

Straegen
01-15-2011, 11:06
Whew I feel I have been on a posting rampage these last few days and need to apologize. I have been couped up in the house for the past week due to the weather and it is getting to me or rather it has gotten me. I do not know how many northerners manage it.

Headed to the pool this afternoon for some warm diving just to chill out and clear my head. Anyway sorry for running up the post count.

Davetowz
01-15-2011, 11:10
I feel your pain and concur! I think this applies to alot of us

bennerman
01-15-2011, 12:15
no excuse! die now! blargh! *eats your brains*

scubastud
01-15-2011, 12:36
holy cow my friend.. I know just what ya mean!
No need to apologize, at least as far as I am concerned.

Straegen
01-15-2011, 12:53
I sort of feel like the guitarist in this video just before he gets smacked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwHfUfqepQQ

bennerman
01-15-2011, 12:55
-wipes straegen blood off his mouth- so who else needs diving? :p

Lulubelle
01-15-2011, 13:25
Oh my goodness, no need to apologize, it is a free world and we can all choose to read what we want to read. I personally enjoy your posts quite a lot!

I guess I should throw in an apology for the times where I have been guilty of overposting. I have, unfortunately, had a fair amount of time on medical leave in the past year and a half. When I was unable to get out of the house, this forum provided me with some much needed entertainment and distraction. Not to mention new scuba knowledge.

My worklife precludes me reading and posting much lately. But I won't complain. I have work and I am healthy enough to do it.

TwistedSister209
01-15-2011, 14:07
No apology necessary for me. I enjoy reading what you have to say.
I'm really missing diving--much worse this winter than last as I've grown in light years in my diving knowledge.

bfmorgan
01-15-2011, 15:09
If you were posting useless junk, I might feel differently. I have learned so much from this forum....sometimes about diving, many times on entirely unrelated subjects. I hadn't noticed you were on a posting blitz, I was just enjoying the commentary.

How do us Northerners do it? I could get myself in trouble with that question. As far as surviving winter, we have a higher than normal incidence of depression and other mental illnesses.

Vercingetorix
01-15-2011, 15:34
... we have a higher than normal incidence of depression and other mental illnesses.

You live in Michigan...that's to be expected. :)

bennerman
01-15-2011, 15:35
HOLY ****! When the hell were you made a mod V?

Smashee
01-15-2011, 16:34
Headed to the pool this afternoon for some warm diving just to chill out and clear my head. Anyway sorry for running up the post count.

As long as most of it is diving related, it's all good. You haven't yet reached the level of annoyance where you get chucked in the Bozo Bin. :smiley20:

Chilly
01-15-2011, 17:25
Whew I feel I have been on a posting rampage these last few days and need to apologize. I have been couped up in the house for the past week due to the weather and it is getting to me or rather it has gotten me. I do not know how many northerners manage it.

I enjoy your posts - no apologies necessary!

Vercingetorix
01-15-2011, 17:47
HOLY ****! When the hell were you made a mod V?

Some time ago.

bfmorgan
01-15-2011, 18:06
You live in Michigan...that's to be expected. :)
Periods of normalcy are pretty scary....reality is just so real!:smiley11: