PDA

View Full Version : Bennett Springs Trip

shoot2retrieve
01-15-2011, 11:11
My wife and I are planning to dive Bennett Springs on the weekend of the February 12th. They allow maximum of 6 divers a day, so there is room for 4 more that day, so I reserved the other 4. We would probably leave friday about noon and dive Saturday and come back on Sunday. Anyone that would want to carpool from the Wichita area we would have room for 2 people and gear. We would have a sunshade with tarps and a propane heater for surface interval. There is not an air fill at their location to my understanding, so would probably bring two tanks. Plan
on staying at the Best Western in Lebanon, Mo and have a price per night of $65.69
for 2 nights and looking at about 100.00 in fuel total from Wichita. So if car pooling not to bad. It is a little over a 5 hr drive, but not too butt numbing. Just wanting to get out and dive and would love to hang out with some other local area divers. Have a good weekend.
Rob

navyhmc
01-16-2011, 22:29
If I was off that weekend, I'd jump on this in a heart beat, but the EMS schedule won't let me. Curses!!!!!

snagel
01-17-2011, 05:31
I live a little over an hour away from Bennet. Been wanting to do this dive sometime this year....it's a great change of pace. Keep us posted. I might drive down if you still have some open slots. Don't want to commit right now due to scheduling, but as it gets closer if you still have some open slots, I'll contact you.

Snagel

shoot2retrieve
01-17-2011, 19:24
Sounds great, I'll keep ya posted.