PDA

View Full Version : It's Their Forum but gotta give props to ScubaToys

davepoff
01-28-2011, 19:41
I recently ordered the Mares Proton Ice Octo from ScubaToys. You know the original blue one from years ago and now discontinued. When I received it, it was the Proton Ice Extreme. I was slightly disappointed because they had the picture and title for the original Proton Ice octo, I thought they might have been selling off old stock that they just found. Well when I contacted ScubaToys and stated what had happened they were all about helping me find what I had originally intended to order. Within a few days they had located a Proton Ice octo and got it exchanged out for me. I have to give props to their great customer care and service!

Thanks again,
Dave

Vercingetorix
01-29-2011, 06:17
Ho, hummmmmm. Yet, more high praise for ScubaToys' excellent customer service and attitude. It's getting kinda tedious and boring.

JK. Service like this is why ST customers are so loyal.

Aquatrax
01-29-2011, 07:57
This place has SCUBA gear? Awesome!

Vercingetorix
01-29-2011, 08:18
This place has SCUBA gear? Awesome!

Side business. Larry's real moneymaker is GatSplat. That, and hiring Joe out to deliver strip-o-grams

davepoff
01-29-2011, 15:12
Side business. Larry's real moneymaker is GatSplat. That, and hiring Joe out to deliver strip-o-grams

How much to do a bachelor party in Guam? So he is going to help the local businesses during the Super Bowl weekend?

bigman241
02-06-2011, 20:06
no president bush ordered him for the night, did you not see him next to bush at the super bowl, good help them if the news gets the hotel video

LOL
How much to do a bachelor party in Guam? So he is going to help the local businesses during the Super Bowl weekend?