PDA

View Full Version : Off the Map - Scuba Rescue

Straegen
02-11-2011, 14:51
Haven't seen the episode but looked like it might be either interesting, a train wreck or both.

Ryan, Ben, Tommy and Mina must save a patient underwater when a scuba trip goes awry; Zee's old flame shows up seeking an unconventional treatment.

Watch Full Episodes for Free Online - Off the Map - ABC.com (http://abc.go.com/shows/off-the-map)

Vercingetorix
02-11-2011, 16:24
I watched the episode on Wednesday. A young girl's leg is pinned by a rock slide about 30 feet down. She also has a punctured lung because sharp coral was also in the rock slide. The team sends for an underwater winch, which will take too long to get to the site before her lung gives out. So, their only option is to amputate her leg to free her.

I've watch 3 or 4 episdoes. This show is created by the same folks that brought Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice, so there's lots of medical loving and lusting going on.

dawnvip
02-11-2011, 16:50
Watched one episode and gave up... pretty dumb

thecheeseman
02-18-2011, 17:43
I watched the episode on Wednesday. A young girl's leg is pinned by a rock slide about 30 feet down. She also has a punctured lung because sharp coral was also in the rock slide. The team sends for an underwater winch, which will take too long to get to the site before her lung gives out. So, their only option is to amputate her leg to free her.

I've watch 3 or 4 episdoes. This show is created by the same folks that brought Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice, so there's lots of medical loving and lusting going on.

This basically summed it all up. There really wasn't much SCUBA in the show, maybe just a few minutes of them underwater comforting her and then cutting the leg off.
I agree -- the show isn't great and the acting is sub-par but ever since I saw the filming set I want to watch it.
It's worth a watch if you haven't seen it yet, it's mildly entertaining.

TwistedSister209
02-18-2011, 19:49
I DVR the show. Started watching that episode. Didn't finish it, but I will.

snagel
02-19-2011, 08:08
We DVR all our shows....We've been watching this one. I was hoping it would be better, but it's okay. Great show to be watching when the snow is coming down hard outside. One of those shows that we will probably continue watching until in conflicts with something better we want to watch.

I think it's going to burn out fairly quickly....not a lot of substance for me.

Snagel

Vercingetorix
02-19-2011, 08:54
I think they just rehashed Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice scripts and moved it to the jungle.

Herbdb
02-19-2011, 12:08
Yea, but what about that Redhead!

Davetowz
02-19-2011, 20:20
hubba hubba, saw that in gallery, might have to watch an episode or two to see...

Vercingetorix
02-20-2011, 05:26
Yea, but what about that Redhead!

Ya mean Kate Walsh? She was the ONLY reason to watch Grey's (my spousal unit watched Grey's, guys. I did not do so by choice. Please, don't pull my man card.) Droolicious as Ms. Walsh is, I could not endure Private Practice. Thankfully, wife not into that.)