PDA

View Full Version : Tired of Charlie Sheen?

Splitlip
03-07-2011, 11:12
How about some Martin?

http://s11.acephotos.org/images/orig/2/j/2jgmi9ifumslsmi.jpg

scubagirlj
03-07-2011, 11:40
apple didn't fall far from the tree...

Gonnagettanked
03-07-2011, 11:59
Winning!

Bert
03-07-2011, 12:09
How about a new reality show for crazy actors/singers looser that get voted lose all money fame and will never be spoken of again we can callthe show Oh brother.

Diver Kat
03-07-2011, 12:12
How about a new reality show for crazy actors/singers looser that get voted lose all money fame and will never be spoken of again we can callthe show Oh brother.
Sounds kinda like Celebrity Apprentice :smilie39:

TJDiver
03-07-2011, 12:17
Hey, party on...I won't throw stones at anyone for that...not unless I'm willing to throw some at myself...but, he'd be much better off if he left his mouth at the bar.

scubagirlj
03-07-2011, 12:26
Sounds kinda like Celebrity Apprentice :smilie39:
think there is one.. celebrity rehab-back in the day, studios covered up MUCH worse behavior

chelsea handler was interviewing jessica seinfeld, who joked that jerry seinfeld loved the smell of cinnamon so much that if he was ever gone for too long, she would sprinkle some on the door mat and he would magically appear-chelsea said that would work with charlie's women, but they'd have to use cocaine....

...been there, done that, but didn't have enough money left over for the t shirt....LOL

scubastud
03-07-2011, 13:31
That picture reminds me of John Candy in Planes Trains and Automobiles.
"Everybody do the mess around..."

Splitlip
03-07-2011, 16:42
That's Eva Gardner inn the car BTW.

CWSWine
03-07-2011, 18:00
We caught a kid stealing in our store a couple of years ago and he turned out to be one the star players for our local college football team. Also he was a son of very well know NFL player. The last thing the kid said as he was handcuffed and hauled off is "I get off with a hand slap then I will be back to see you". Never saw the kid again!! A couple of weeks later he was caught with drugs and stolen computers.

SEMO Scuba
03-07-2011, 19:37
I bet Charlie is fun to party with.

angie_nrs
03-07-2011, 20:26
Oh, his family must be proud.

Too bad he doesn't know how to have fun without drugs and booze. Must be a miserable existance. Maybe someone needs to teach him how to scuba dive?

bigman241
03-07-2011, 20:32
ya my cousin is in the same spot, he got caught with this or that, ok don't do it again, now he is looking at theft, drug charge and felony something not sure what it is, ohh he is just 14, I was talking to him and his step dad about my new dvd, cd, nav stereo going in, I said I hope no one tries to steal the thing I would hate to have to shoot them, he gave me a odd look, my guess his because HE KNOWS ME. It was more of a hey don't try it, I ant some punk, he did steal my brothers stereo and returned it when he said he was going to call the cops

Davetowz
03-07-2011, 20:57
Yep, Fed up with this wash up. He is really off the hook now, have you heard his new poetry?
Wow, will probably overdose soon and that will be it.

fire diver
03-07-2011, 22:04
I feel bad for Charlie. He obviously has a lot of problems, physically and psychologically. It's sad because it's watching someone spiral out of control, knowing that nobody can stop it.

navyhmc
03-07-2011, 22:12
True. some folks have to hit rock bottom before starting the climb back.

fire diver
03-07-2011, 22:16
His problem is that he has plenty of scum hanging around that are willing to help him down to the bottom.

ScottW
03-07-2011, 22:24
True. some folks have to hit rock bottom before starting the climb back.
I thought he had already hit bottom and this was his return?
Oh well back to the History and A&E channels.

Diver Kat
03-07-2011, 23:30
Couldn't resist ..... someone did a real good job with this! :smilie39: :smilie39: :smilie39:

Winning - a Song by Charlie Sheen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg&feature=player_embedded)

Gonnagettanked
03-08-2011, 05:56
It's too bad I love the show it's well done and he is great in it. Did anyone listen to his internet broadcast last night?
I know I shouldn't, but it's like a car wreck you just have too.
His best quote of the night was "winner winner Sheen Dinner" He's a mess too bad. Although he does have a point they fired him on a morality clause and he wasn't charged with anything dealing with drugs.
He's been showing up like this for a long time and they've never had a problem before. Hell just recently when his ex charged him with physical abuse the network gave him a raise.
Hey I'm not saying he doesn't have his problems and they certainly have the right to fire him, but he should be paid.

Vercingetorix
03-08-2011, 06:13
I watch Charlie Sheen for his acting ability, not as a moral compass. If he wants to crash-and-burn, that's his business. It doesn't effect me. He's the highest-paid man in television for what he does on the set, and because the viewing public watches the show.

He'll find work again, because you, the viewing public, want him. You are as willing to put up with his BS as you are the winning QB of your favorite football team, whose hand got caught in the cookie jar.

fire diver
03-08-2011, 09:33
Just because Charlie is being put on the air, or the star QB is still playing in the game, doesn't mean I support or watch either one. I agree that I loved to watch 2 1/2 men, as well as a lot of Charlies early work. That does not mean I will watch his future works.

SEMO Scuba
03-08-2011, 20:34
How much coke can Charlie do in one evening??????????????????????????????????????????? ??

Enough to kill Two and 1/2 Men.:smilie39:

Diver Kat
03-08-2011, 22:46
Good one Semo!!! :smilie39: :smilie39: :smilie39:

snagel
03-09-2011, 05:35
Personally, I don't waste my time caring about what some rich actor/actress is doing to mess up their lives. (I've got way more important things to do....like reading through this forum a couple times a day).

I will never have the kind of money that these people have which allows them to do virtually whatever they want without worrying about the consequences. I have to live my life playing by the rules.

scubagirlj
03-09-2011, 08:22
back in the day, i saw a t shirt that said "cocaine is God's way of telling you that you're making too much money" think it says it all...still have that shirt around somewhere...think it was a gift for 26th bday from mom..LOL

Noob
03-09-2011, 08:48
Personally, I don't waste my time caring about what some rich actor/actress is doing to mess up their lives. (I've got way more important things to do....like reading through this forum a couple times a day).

I will never have the kind of money that these people have which allows them to do virtually whatever they want without worrying about the consequences. I have to live my life playing by the rules.

Pretty much sums up my opinion.

h2odragon1
03-14-2011, 14:29
auto racing is also boring, all you do is wait for the wrecks!
Then WOW!!

navyhmc
03-15-2011, 05:59
auto racing is also boring, all you do is wait for the wrecks!
Then WOW!!

What do you mean? All those left turns! It's the greatest thing since Grand Prix racing!!!!

not to mention drag racing: Hours of nothing puncuated by the 5 second bursts of 200 db lased TNT rumble of nitro burning madness