PDA

View Full Version : Bull Shoals Marina

snagel
09-16-2007, 09:21
Looking for information on marinas at Bull Shoals. We always have used the Bull Shoals Boat Dock Marina when we dive Bull Shoals. But, I've heard there is another Marina that caters to divers. Does anybody have any information on this?

S. Nagel

(p.s. I guess I'm getting caught up on all the threads, pc crashed recently)

Kidder
09-16-2007, 09:59
Looking for information on marinas at Bull Shoals. We always have used the Bull Shoals Boat Dock Marina when we dive Bull Shoals. But, I've heard there is another Marina that caters to divers. Does anybody have any information on this?

S. Nagel

(p.s. I guess I'm getting caught up on all the threads, pc crashed recently)

I would like to hear on this as well. Some time in the near future I am looking to dive there. Some friends of the family have a house do there.

Bring the Payne
09-17-2007, 22:23
I think the 125 Marina does but don't quote me on that one.

texdiveguy
09-17-2007, 22:35
Armadillo Dive Shop at the Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock...870-445-4424

snagel
09-20-2007, 19:31
I think what the guys at my LDS were referring to is Lakeview Cove Marina. Does anybody know anything about this Marina? I looked up their web page, but they don't say anything about Scuba Diving.

S. Nagel

billucusdiver
09-20-2007, 21:18
It has been several years since i have dove the other end of Bull shoals. I have been able to get fills at 125 and at pontiac cove. Like i say it has been a few years and the last time i was at 125 their compressor was broke down. So I would call ahead just to be safe.

billucusdiver
09-20-2007, 21:20
At Lake view there is a dive shop just before you enter the campground and marina.