PDA

View Full Version : bp/w and a thanks to straegen

bigman241
06-14-2011, 15:34
Well I finally got my bp/w in my hands, it sat in our florida place since feb. I got it out the other day and just tried it on today. Expecting to change out the webbing, I am a big boy I obught some at the same time. Well I did not it just fits with alittle room to adjust it out if need be. Love the thing two, fits great, and just seems to sit better then a normal BC. Should have it wet by the end of the week.
Thanks straegen alot I love the thing.

Ohh thanks to my self the 28 pounds I have lost in 3 weeks helped :smiley20::smiley20:

cgvmer
06-17-2011, 22:22
Bigman, the nicest part of a Bp/w is the ability to adjust it's size...

Vercingetorix
06-18-2011, 06:12
Big,

Way to go on the weight loss. 9 pounds per week is incredible!!! Just do it safely. I recently lost over 30 ponds (and still dropping). The first three weks, I averaged 3.5 pounds per week. That has slowly crept down to about a pound or less per week, but I have not changed my diet plan. Metabolism change, I guess.

Back on topic. I'll think you'll like the bp/w option. I have ever since my sixth dive, immediately after OW.

Straegen
06-21-2011, 11:00
Glad you like it. I adjusted it out some in hopes it would make for a good fit. Surprisingly there is still plenty of room to let it out. You will also be able to drop a considerable amount of lead from your pockets.

farr2003
07-03-2011, 06:21
Big man...I am also a big man!...I want to get my scuba certification but can't take the course due to the shop not having a BC to fit me!...it looks like you and I are really close to the same size....can you please tell me what you did for a BC?...any help would be greatly appreciated!