PDA

View Full Version : Trolling?

Clernix
06-18-2011, 07:50
I used the term "trolling the st's website" yesterday and I may have used it incorrectly. I read the "snorkel" post this morning and realized hmm?

So I checked "Urban Dictionary" and yes I did use it wrong. Apparently it means to post things to antagonize people.

I meant I was in the forums allday reading every post as soon as it came up.

So my appologies for my lack of urban knowledge.

Rileybri
06-18-2011, 08:20
We/I understood what you meant. Welcome to the forums oh and by the way NAUI is way better than PADI, bp/w is a superior set up to a bcd and I love leasure pro......

Now that's trolling! As in don't feed he troll under the bridge. It's ok to troll posts for info like you were fishing......

scubajane
06-18-2011, 08:29
well I don't know everything, but if you are referring to the behavior of a troll, that might be antagonistic. If you are referring to trolling which is a type of fishing technique then there is no bad behavior implied. and I think trolls are kinda cute. I played with them as a child.I don't think I would play with the live ones though.

Zeagle Eagle
06-18-2011, 09:14
We/I understood what you meant. Welcome to the forums oh and by the way NAUI is way better than PADI, bp/w is a superior set up to a bcd and I love leasure pro......
You left out Mac is better than a PC, democrats love kids, republicans hate kids and my personal favorite, Baptist's are better than Catholics.

jet126
06-18-2011, 09:36
It can be so confusing ... There's a whole group of divers who regularly dive Blue Heron Bridge. We proudly refer to ourselves as "Trolls" because who else would spend so much time under a bridge?

scubagirlj
06-18-2011, 09:58
It can be so confusing ... There's a whole group of divers who regularly dive Blue Heron Bridge. We proudly refer to ourselves as "Trolls" because who else would spend so much time under a bridge?

..and even have the patches to prove it!...but once you've been there...like anything else that's fun, once you've done it, you can't wait to do it again....

Clernix
06-18-2011, 10:11
Holding back snide comment....fighting...can't controll it. Omg I have been hooked by someone trolling! I am so weak!

Rileybri
06-18-2011, 10:24
You left out Mac is better than a PC, democrats love kids, republicans hate kids and my personal favorite, Baptist's are better than Catholics.

I wanted to leave some low hanging fruit for V and Scubastud........

DivingCRNA
06-18-2011, 17:36

Now that's trolling! As in don't feed he troll under the bridge. It's ok to troll posts for info like you were fishing......

Bri trolls like no one's business on Facebook! LOL

Diver Kat
06-18-2011, 18:03

You (and the other divers) are good Trolls, then there are the nasty, mean posting trolls!!
It's kind of like the witches in the Wizard of Oz - there are good witches and bad witches!! LOL!

Of course these were always my favorite type of trolls!!:smiley36:

Bert
06-18-2011, 18:07

I'm a troll I live under the Mighty Mac

jet126
06-18-2011, 19:06
You (and the other divers) are good Trolls, then there are the nasty, mean posting trolls!!
It's kind of like the witches in the Wizard of Oz - there are good witches and bad witches!! LOL!

Of course these were always my favorite type of trolls!!:smiley36:

Yup! They even made a little diver:

navyhmc
06-18-2011, 21:05
Trollin Trollin Trollin...keep those comments rollin

scubajane
06-18-2011, 21:08
Trollin Trollin Trollin...keep those comments rollin

have you heard of Trolling Rock Beer????

Bert
06-18-2011, 21:09
STOP this is a troll bridge you must pay to post beyond this piont...
(I accept st gift cards only)

scubajane
06-19-2011, 15:14
I know the password!!!!

chinacat46
06-19-2011, 15:17
Come back here I'll bite your kneecaps off.

scubajane
06-19-2011, 16:37
no chance!~~~~ I'm wearing fullbody neoprene

with sturdy reinforced kneepads!!!

Rileybri
06-19-2011, 18:28
Bri trolls like no one's business on Facebook! LOL

And you take the bait every time!

navyhmc
06-19-2011, 20:29
I know some trolls that live under a bridge here....does that count?