PDA

View Full Version : Athens Scuba Park July 23 and 24

Kirby
06-27-2011, 15:57
Hey me and a small group of divers from the Tulsa area are planning on going to Athens and was inviting any one who would love to attend to come out. We are expecting anywhere from 6 to 15 or more divers.

So come out and have fun if you would like.

Tulsa Aquanauts (Tulsa, OK) - Meetup (http://www.tulsaaquanauts.com)

TwistedSister209
06-27-2011, 16:48
Sounds like a fun get-together. I would be there except I'll be traveling!

Kirby
06-27-2011, 22:12
Cool twistedsiter209 perhaps next time :)

CWSWine
07-03-2011, 12:59
Is there anymore info on this outing? If we come we will be traveling on Friday so anyone up to a late evening or night dive?

Soonerwink
07-03-2011, 14:10
We are leaving Tulsa early on the 23rd and staying all night. Diving both Sat. and Sun. We are planning on doing a night dive on Sat. night. Some will be camping at the Park and some staying in a hotel. You are welcome to join us. Just look for the Tulsa Aquanauts banner.

Kirby
07-06-2011, 12:01
Thank You soonerwink for replying promptly I was away for a couple days and missed the post.

@CWSWine -- Soonerwink is correct. The bulk of the divers will be from the local dive group "TulsaAquanauts" and will be traveling down there. A small handful will arrive Friday mid day probably and start setting up for some dives possibly friday evening. Most of the divers will be arriving in the A.M.

As of now I think we are nearing the 20 divers going mark just so you know!

If you would like more details about the aquanauts you can check their site out at www.tulsaaquanauts.com and its free too.