PDA

View Full Version : zeagle BC's

coralcrazed
09-17-2007, 11:13
Anyone out there know who has zeagle bc's in or ner the westchester area? I would like to see before I buy... I can't seem to track a vendor down who carries an assortment of models by zeagle... why?

thor
09-17-2007, 11:28
The only place that I know of that has Zeagle BC's near Westchester is Leisure Pro, in the city. Of course, I believe the guys at Scuba Toys will be happy to ship you BC's to try on, and return if it doesn't fit or it is not to your liking.

ScottZeagle
09-17-2007, 12:30
According to Leisure Pros website, they have very few Zeagle BCs in stock...

:D

Oceanseleven
09-19-2007, 22:16
Unfortunately the Northeast rep for Zeagle is not very good at customer service and several dive shops have dropped the Zeagle line all together because they just can't get inventory in or get things repaired and back quick enough. Sad because they have a fantastic product. My shop just dropped their line this year. I still have my Ranger but might have to give it up because we no longer support the Zeagle brand. I'm pretty bumbed about it. :smiley13:

ScubaToys Larry
09-20-2007, 06:27
Unfortunately the Northeast rep for Zeagle is not very good at customer service and several dive shops have dropped the Zeagle line all together because they just can't get inventory in or get things repaired and back quick enough. Sad because they have a fantastic product. My shop just dropped their line this year. I still have my Ranger but might have to give it up because we no longer support the Zeagle brand. I'm pretty bumbed about it. :smiley13:

I'm a bit confused by this post... The north east rep has nothing to do with service or support.. Honestly, I virtually never see my rep either - but if there is ever any problem, all a shop has to do is pick up the phone, call Zeagle, and they can send it right in... and if you go through this and other boards, you will see that Zeagles customer service is beyond reproach. A lifetime warranty on any of their products sold through an authorized dealer... and they mean it!

I had a customer that had a BC for 8 years and used it for commercial pool work, and because of it, it was a bit tattered! Some of the pieces were starting to go out due to the rubbing on the bottom of a pool all day while scrubbing plaster.

Zeagle without question, repaired and replaced any parts that were necessary to make sure everything was perfect. That's pretty hard to beat!

Prime example, you can find a thread on this board where someone was looking for a zeagle strap for his BC, Scott saw the request and offered to send it out to him direct - or make sure we had the part to take care of the customer.

So I'm not sure the purpose of the post - but your Rep does not get you inventory or handle repairs. Their job is to show you what products are new - but just looking at the Zeagle Web page suffices for me.

And with support like Scott Zeagle right here on the board, and always only a phone call away, I do not think you will find customer service that will surpass this company.

There are a few scuba companies that have excellent customer service, head and tails above the norm in this industry, and Zeagle is one of them.

Krakenn
09-20-2007, 06:47
Hmmm - I like a Zeagle BCD and I have even seen one!
God dam you guys are great salesmen.

Kraks

thor
09-20-2007, 08:26
OK. So where can us New Yawkers go to try on a Zeagle BC. Or is it possible to order one and not have to pay for shipping and handling if it is not to our liking?

ScubaToys Larry
09-20-2007, 08:30
Sure... just call us up, we'll figure out which one you want and which sizes you should go with and ship it out. If it doesn't fit or you don't like it, we'll either exchange or refund... easy enough!

thor
09-20-2007, 09:08
Hmmm - I like a Zeagle BCD and I have even seen one!
God dam you guys are great salesmen.

Kraks

What he said

jeffL
09-21-2007, 06:40
The nearest Zeagle dealer is: The Ski and Scuba Connection (http://www.zeagle.com/index.php?src=directory&view=dealerlist&srctype=display&back=dealerlist&id=1379&sor=state2&search=CT&view=dealerlist&submenu=FindADealer&pos=0,10,5)26 Saint Roch Avenue
Greenwich, CT 06830
United StatesPhone: 203-629-4766

Also if one goes to the Zeagle.com website, he or she can find a listing of current dealers. Sometimes that will yield the best results because a store may be near your workplace or regular travel area. If I can be of further assistance, you may contact me directly.

Jeff LeClair
NE Rep- Zeagle
jleclair4u@yahoo.com

jwdizney
09-21-2007, 08:55
Sure... just call us up, we'll figure out which one you want and which sizes you should go with and ship it out. If it doesn't fit or you don't like it, we'll either exchange or refund... easy enough!

Larry's not just trying to make a sale, he's genuine! everything i've bought from ST has been on the truck the same day, and shipping charges are exactly what it costs, no 'adders', and usually, at least for us, much cheaper than paying sales tax at the LDS. then there's the "service after the sale"... UNSURPASSED! If it's not right, in any way, they'll make it right! you actually feel like your business is important to them! PLUS, they've got EVERYTHING!!!

i still haven't found a way to buy weights from them yet, though.....:smiley13:

coralcrazed
09-21-2007, 09:06
well, now I see why JeffL never returned my e-mail... I was given the wrong e-mail info. Jeff, I live in westchester. could you tell me the closest store to me that caries the Zeagl BC's. I would like to feel and touch first. I'm glad that you finall found us here.

The nearest Zeagle dealer is: The Ski and Scuba Connection (http://www.zeagle.com/index.php?src=directory&view=dealerlist&srctype=display&back=dealerlist&id=1379&sor=state2&search=CT&view=dealerlist&submenu=FindADealer&pos=0,10,5)26 Saint Roch Avenue
Greenwich, CT 06830
United StatesPhone: 203-629-4766

Also if one goes to the Zeagle.com website, he or she can find a listing of current dealers. Sometimes that will yield the best results because a store may be near your workplace or regular travel area. If I can be of further assistance, you may contact me directly.

Jeff LeClair
NE Rep- Zeagle
jleclair4u@yahoo.com

oops I just saw this link. thank you jeff!