PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else??

Recon
07-22-2011, 15:12
Bummed cause the only bubbles you will be blowing anytime soon are in your coffee at work? New job.... no time to breath on the surface let alone breath under it... man screwing up my dive season, i need a vacation.... /rant

~Recon

Defman
07-22-2011, 15:20
I started a new job back in late March, bored outta my skull... literally done with my daily task in about 30 minutes... now I gotta kill 7.5 hours every freakin' day..... On the bright side, I'm gettin' paid a stupid amount of money to do nothing!!

Bert
07-22-2011, 15:30
I feel your pain. **** job, $1000 in med bill, need new tires on truck, front ent alignment, ad most likely upper/lower ball joints, outer tie rods

on the bright side I am going to be in san antonio augest 14-21 for hyperbaric & wound care course, and hopefully that will help my job search

Pandora
07-23-2011, 18:44
Bummed cause the only bubbles you will be blowing anytime soon are in your coffee at work? New job.... no time to breath on the surface let alone breath under it... man screwing up my dive season, i need a vacation.... /rant

~Recon

Sorry to hear that Recon! Hope the family is doing well.

~ Cheers

Flatliner
07-23-2011, 20:55
I started a new job back in late March, bored outta my skull... literally done with my daily task in about 30 minutes... now I gotta kill 7.5 hours every freakin' day..... On the bright side, I'm gettin' paid a stupid amount of money to do nothing!!

There are a lot of days I would love that job. Start a side business or something...

broncrider
07-24-2011, 03:20
Sorry to hear about that Recon, but I am trying to blow as many bubbles as possible while I am in the land down under. I have just finished my rescue and am starting divemaster. While I have the advantage of being on the gold coast of australia I can't think of a better place to do my divemaster training.

Maybe your new job will slow down a little and you can get under again soon.

bennerman
07-24-2011, 06:57
hey, y'all're dang lucky to have jobs. I still need one. I barely own any dive gear and I am playing a right handed bass over here, man