PDA

View Full Version : Ready for Some Football!!!!

snagel
07-26-2011, 05:38
Maybe we need to send the NFL to Washington to figure out how to make a deal. Glad to hear we are going to have football this season. I'm not sure the fall would feel right without it.

As far as Washington.....can't we get somebody up there that knows what they are doing? It's simple, cut the spending and live within your budget. Isn't that what we have to do in our personal lives? We can't just keep going back to our credit card company's and telling them if they don't increase our credit limit we are going to have to go bankrupt. Sorry for the digress.

Okay, back to football......

Snagel

FishFood
07-26-2011, 07:15
It's not in the 'Hot Topics', so Ill just say Im ready for some REAL football... College football! Almost there :partyguy:

DiveHard
07-26-2011, 11:12
No difference between the NFL and Washington. Down to the last minute before the one who has the most to lose gives the most. In the case of the NFL its the owners who have more to lose. Washington, its the Pres and his party.

I'm with Fish on the real football. Pro anything is too corrupted beyond my concern.

moosicman
07-26-2011, 11:34
It's not in the 'Hot Topics', so Ill just say Im ready for some REAL football... College football! Almost there :partyguy:

Ahhh yeah!!! GO TROY!!!

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1C9BSnR4sSAmhrE2naEsAaUQDSYUT3 EcF1EcbX7Anp-JcAY25

buddha0724
07-27-2011, 06:55
No difference between the NFL and Washington. Down to the last minute before the one who has the most to lose gives the most. In the case of the NFL its the owners who have more to lose. Washington, its the Pres and his party.

I'm with Fish on the real football. Pro anything is too corrupted beyond my concern.

Yeah because we all know there is no corruption in college ball.