PDA

View Full Version : Hi from West Virginia

highlandfarmwv
07-13-2007, 21:41
hi folks,
<DIV>I'm a 55 year old lady who lives on afarm- horses and steers. </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Not much diving here in the hills, Summersville Lake is about it, BUT I also like to travel.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Certified 2/2006</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Have 88 dives, mostly in Caribbean. BVI,USVI,Grand Cayman,Aruba,Bonaire. Also Key Largo and Hattaeras, NC.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Going back to hatteras in 2 weeks and Bonaire in 2 months! Ahhh, and they say empty nest syndrome is bad.......</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Both kids are now married and self-sufficient!!</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Happy diving to you!</DIV>

cfw218
09-23-2007, 19:27
Hey there. I'm from WV too and was just certified in Aug. Summersville Lake is where I've had all my experience so far. I was there this Saturday and for the first time I could see something. Visibility was good and I had a great time. Maybe I'll see you there sometime.

WV Diver
09-23-2007, 19:30
Hey there. I'm from WV too and was just certified in Aug. Summersville Lake is where I've had all my experience so far. I was there this Saturday and for the first time I could see something. Visibility was good and I had a great time. Maybe I'll see you there sometime.
Chris is that you. I was your DM for your last two checkout dives. Small world.

Kokomo
09-23-2007, 21:06
hi folks,
<DIV>I'm a 55 year old lady who lives on afarm- horses and steers. </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Not much diving here in the hills, Summersville Lake is about it, BUT I also like to travel.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Certified 2/2006</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Have 88 dives, mostly in Caribbean. BVI,USVI,Grand Cayman,Aruba,Bonaire. Also Key Largo and Hattaeras, NC.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Going back to hatteras in 2 weeks and Bonaire in 2 months! Ahhh, and they say empty nest syndrome is bad.......</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Both kids are now married and self-sufficient!!</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Happy diving to you!</DIV>
Ah Bonaire.....How wonderful it is. I assure you you will have a great time!