PDA

View Full Version : X-Factor

snagel
12-08-2011, 18:17
Is it just me or does this show bite?

After the huge build-up, it is just falling on it's face to me. Yes, it has an awesome stage and effects, but I don't know if it is the talent, the format, or the arrogant attitude from the judging.

Have to admit, I'm a closet American Idol watcher, but X-Factor doesn't compare to it. I predict maybe one more season if they are lucky.

S. Nagel

Straegen
12-09-2011, 10:00
They have completely missed the mark with this show. Americans generally do like over the top produced shows. They also had these lavish displays of wealth when the country really isn't in the mood to see rich people act like rich people. It is a fine line between honest and a-hole... Simon has crossed over to full on a-hole that is mostly unlikable and it really shows. Lastly there is the fatigue in watching yet another sing-off competition. Hard core fans will never get enough but the average joe is wanting to see something else.

This show is a dud on arrival. Fortunately, this season brings many great new interesting shows including Homeland, Once Upon A Time, Suburgatory, New Girl, Person of Interest and a few others. Some other shows like Breaking Bad and SoA have given us some of the best single full season shows ever put on TV.

Herbdb
12-09-2011, 15:29
It bites.

cgvmer
12-12-2011, 08:30
Don't watch un real tv