PDA

View Full Version : Any WoW players in the house?

diver james
09-19-2007, 10:12
OK of you don't know what WoW is then, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN. I have been playing for a while and always looking for new players to meet up with..

Steve Scuba
09-23-2007, 16:40
Yuppers. My wife and I both play on Aggramar. She got me hooked when she started playing the free trial that they give you, and we've been playing a couple of years now. Converted me over from many many years of EQ.

Now I gotta get her to get into diving with me...

dburg30
09-24-2007, 05:43
Our guild has a presence in WoW along with a number of other games. I have tried it, but really never got into it. I started with original everquest, and nothing has really hooked me since playing it.

thesmoothdome
09-24-2007, 19:51
Never played WoW, but I was a die hard Evercrack player then switched to EQ2 followed by Vanguard for a bit. I'm still looking for the next great thing, so if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be happy to hear.

ScubaGir1
09-24-2007, 20:28
I hate WoW... my bf plays it NON STOP!!!! God forbid if I talk to him during a raid and expect an answer or even a "hold on a second...". :smiley21:

He plays on a guild called Meridian or something like that...
Its so sad how much I actually know about that game just b/c our computers are in the same room and I hear him talking to his "guildies" :smiley29:

Oh, and sorry to post on the Man Laws section, I just couldn't help myself LOL

frankc420
09-24-2007, 21:10
Never played WoW, but I used to play Dark Ages of Camelot... it's all PC crack.

CrzyJay456
09-24-2007, 21:22
I hate WoW... my bf plays it NON STOP!!!! God forbid if I talk to him during a raid and expect an answer or even a "hold on a second...". :smiley21:

LOL

Fyve is the same, but with Warcraft 3... horrible. and now halo 3 coming out...

TommyB
09-24-2007, 21:38
6 accounts in EQ
2 Accounts in EQ2
2 Accounts in DAoC
2 Accounts in WoW (Silvermoon Server)

Still play them all when I get a chance.
Own and Run www.dow-gamers.net (http://www.dow-gamers.net)
I'm Acedeal on most of the games, or a variation of that name

DivingsInMyBlood
09-24-2007, 21:44
I guy i work with would always talk about World of Warcraft and nobody cared, but that still wouldnt shut him up. Were construction workers we should be talking about drinking, fighting and girls. I would never play a game where i have to keep paying to play it. Looks kind of like an interesting game but i really dont have the time.

ScubaGir1
09-24-2007, 22:10

LOL

Fyve is the same, but with Warcraft 3... horrible. and now halo 3 coming out...
Luckily we don't own a 360. :D

ScottZeagle
09-25-2007, 08:18
I played EQ when it was new, and stuck with it for a couple of years. My Rogue was badass....;)

I tried WoW but I just couldn't get into it...

Now I play a little Wii Sports with my kids, and occasionally Tiger Woods golf on the PS2, but that's about it...

DZorn00
09-29-2007, 19:58
WoW, wow don't play you will get hooked like diving. When you are out of the water you will be on the pc playing WoW...

BuzzF117
10-01-2007, 16:01

Its so sad how much I actually know about that game just b/c our computers are in the same room and I hear him talking to his "guildies" :smiley29:

Holy Cow he has a girlfriend AND plays WOW he must be like a god or something to the other guildies

ScubaGir1
10-01-2007, 22:35

Holy Cow he has a girlfriend AND plays WOW he must be like a god or something to the other guildies
Possibly... LMAO!! :smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

greyzen
10-02-2007, 08:54
I'm not alone!!!
I had two Elementally geared Time flagged (Second guild on my server to get into time /flex) on Erollisi Marr

Quit EQ and went over to wow, been playing since beta and have a 70 UD mage (T4) whom I hate. Leveled a hunter into full HWL pre-BC, then realized there was no huntard-love post-BC so I'm leveling a pally.

greyzen
10-02-2007, 08:55

Most of my old guildies always wanted to know why I was playing when my girlfriend and now wife was at home.

:D

chrissysb
10-02-2007, 12:17
Sorry to jump in and hijack the "Man's" forum/post but I read this and thought you were talking about Whip (them) Out Wednesdays being that this is a MAN's Forum... Any Opie and Anthony fans out there?

datamunk
10-08-2007, 19:28
my personal opinion: if you play WoW you shouldnt dive. because you are probably imagining yourself on the back of some big bird creature flying around ;P

but no seriously, i hate that game. why do so many people lose their social life to it?