PDA

View Full Version : The "Forgot High School Locker Combination" Dream

cam
03-22-2012, 11:12
Ever had that dream where you're standing in front of your locker at high school frantically trying to remember the combination to your locker?

Clernix
03-22-2012, 12:01
and your naked?

PlatypusMan
03-22-2012, 12:04
..and your extended family and friends are looking at you while this is happening?

bottomdweller
03-22-2012, 12:12
And you have orange fingers and there is an empty bag of cheetos on the floor in front of your locker.

navyhmc
03-22-2012, 13:38
Well, this thread took a left turn quickly.... Could you direct me to the Coatella Valley and the carrot festival therin?

chinacat46
03-22-2012, 13:45
Well, this thread took a left turn quickly.... Could you direct me to the Coatella Valley and the carrot festival therin?

You can't get there from here.

bennerman
03-22-2012, 13:52
And you have orange fingers and there is an empty bag of cheetos on the floor in front of your locker.

And then you realize you are 27 years old. Man, hash is crazy, eh?

scubadiver888
03-22-2012, 15:31
Hash? Sounds more like acid flashbacks.

scubajane
03-22-2012, 16:06
and just how do YOU spell farm......

e i e i o

snagel
03-23-2012, 05:50
True flashback for me. Was a 7th grader late to science class because had a brain cramp and couldn't remember the combination. Mr. Knapp knew exactly what happened and didn't say a thing.

I was fully clothed and no Cheeto's in site.

Snagel

cam
03-23-2012, 09:51
And I thought divers were the only half-way-rational people left in existance. ;)

scubadiver888
03-23-2012, 11:01
And I thought divers were the only half-way-rational people left in existance. ;)

:icon_confused: Really?

navyhmc
03-23-2012, 11:03
I always thought we were semirational...?

scubajane
03-24-2012, 18:26
in highschool I opened my locker and didn't recognize any of the stuff...I stood looking stupidly into the locker ( I did that alot in High school) then rick showed up he had the locker to the left of my locker and started cussing wanting to know how I got his locker open.. as it turns out we both had the same locker combination and our lockers were side by side.... we both went to the office and got new combinations!!!

snagel
03-25-2012, 10:48
Crazy thing at my sons high school, rows and rows of lockers down every hall and not a lock one on any of them. You can go down and open any locker you want. Has been like that ever since he has been in high school. The principal makes random locker checks weekly. Oddly, have never heard of any issues with anything stolen and the kids don't think the "no lock" policy is an issue.

emt
03-25-2012, 21:31
Ever had that dream where you're standing in front of your locker at high school frantically trying to remember the combination to your locker?
No dreams failing to remember locker combinations for me. But, I've gotta ask. Do you really have that dream?

Mine were college dreams where I decided not to go to a boring class all semester till exam day....Only to find that when I go to take the exam, the class has changed rooms midterm blocking my attempt to just walk in and pass the test. On exam day, I run from empty class room to empty class room looking for the location that they went to and where they are presently taking the exam; of course I wake up.

It's been some years since I've last had "the dream".

I also occasionally have the falling through the sky or jumping off a cliff or swing set dream.

Today, I more commonly have work related dreams where I awake to a bad consequence and tell myself it's only a dream, It cannot be correct as I'm in bed. Get back to sleep quick and think about something good.