PDA

View Full Version : CSSP Question

TRACI
05-22-2012, 10:21
Does anyone know if CSSP does tank visuals? Going on Saturday and just realized tanks are out of date, and probably will not have time to make it to my LDS.

I know they may not answer phone till Friday......................

Aquatrax
05-22-2012, 10:34
I sent an email from their website, let's see if they answer

TRACI
05-22-2012, 10:36
Ok, thanks! I sent one yesterday, maybe they may see two emails and decide to answer:smiley20:

PlatypusMan
05-22-2012, 11:51
To the best of my knowledge, CSSP does not do tank visuals.

If you need to rent tanks, Scubatoys is only about an hour away from CSSP, plus you could drop off your tanks to get the visuals done at that time for future pickup. The alternative would be to rent your tanks at CSSP, as the 'gear rental' tab on their web site indicates that they rent tanks for $23.00 for the weekend.

If you do make it out this weekend, please stop by the Scubatoys pavilion and say hello--I'll be teaching an OW class Saturday and Sunday.

TRACI
05-22-2012, 12:14
Thanks for the info. I may just have to suck it up and get over to my LDS in Shreveport before I come over. ST is the opposite direction for me, (hate DFW traffic!)

I will stop by the pavilion and say hello!

Aquatrax
05-23-2012, 07:59
Just got the email from CSSP, no vis capabilities

TRACI
05-23-2012, 09:58
Thanks for the info. Actually, I did not realize there is a new dive shop in the town I work in, only few miles from my office, so dropping them off today. I hate paying rental for tanks. But its my own fault not realizing they were expired :smiley5: