PDA

View Full Version : All Booked for Curacao and Bonaire trip at Xmas

Clernix
09-04-2012, 18:28
Well we finally got it all put together. Cars condos and airfare all booked. We are flying on 12/27 to Curacao then over to Bonaire on 12/31 till 01/08. It will be interesting to contrast the two areas at the same time of year.

snagel
09-04-2012, 19:01
I'm so jealous! Do you need somebody to carry your gear for you?

Snagel

Clernix
09-05-2012, 08:14
Those tanks can be kinda heavy. I am traveling with my g/f and another couple. My g/f met the better half of the couple when she got her OW cert here in a mud hole in Ohio. I get to show off my knowledge of Curacao so I'm the tour guide. The husband doesn't dive so I'll have two ladies as dive buddies. So I will actually be doing a lot of tank dragging, so yes I could use some help :smiley20:.

I have been emailing the shop on Playa Laguna and will be looking forward to seeing them again. They are a great bunch and the food is amazing for a beach bar. Nothing like a Dutch cook.

This is where we are staying in Curacao Marazul Dive Resort Curacao - Oceanfront vacation rentals Curacao (http://www.marazuldiveresort.an/) I stayed right by it the last time I was there and its pretty nice. On Bonaire we are staying here Kralendijk Vacation Rental - VRBO 394711 - 2 BR Bonaire Condo, Ocean Front 2 Bdrm Condo, Steps Away from Bari Reef (http://www.vrbo.com/394711).

The next three months will draaaag :smiley19:

Rorschach
09-05-2012, 10:09
Sounds like a great trip! Looking forward to your trip report once you're back.

For me, planning and booking a vacation trip is almost as much fun as taking the vacation trip!

chauncy19
09-05-2012, 12:06
Clernix
curious about Marazul Dive resort. we stayed at ALL West apartments in 2010. Walked by Marazul many times never saw much happening at the time. anyway if you did a trip report can you point to it?
Really liked Westpunt and do hope to be back.
thanks!

Clernix
09-05-2012, 18:18
I aggree completely Rorsch plannig is a big part of the fun. That's why I stopped using a travel agent years ago. I love getting info off the boards, looking for apartments ;booking flights.

I'll make sure to give a review of Marzul Dive Resort. I passed it a few times on my stay last October and I aggree it seemed still. I actually contacted All West also but they don't have two bedroom apartments and we need one so I was limited on places in Westpunkt and I wanted to stay on that side.

buton
09-06-2012, 21:17
have a great trip, we will wait for the report