PDA

View Full Version : i hate to ask and i know its winter but im teaching 11 year old doughter to scuba

mtdew1213
11-12-2012, 04:11
:smiley5:I hate to ask but im teaching 11 year old doughter to scuba dive and she goes back to class next week but is there any father mouther out there and there 11 year old doughter that would be willing to be in swimsuit to wetsuit and full gear up breathing from regulator after the have slow explaned what each piece of gear is and as the setup and then after there full geared up have someone eather mother or father repoint to each piece of gear and say name would be much aprieceated. my doughter is a blond little lady and im wondering even though she chose and her mommy signed for her to do wasnt ready. but after thinking about it though i might ask on the fourms here and yall might be able to make a video like this showing ever detall of it all the setup and answer the name of each piece of gear is where shes haveing truble and mommy dont think she needs to go hang out with some of the outher little lady divers to learn so though i might ask

snagel
11-12-2012, 05:25
Huuhhhhh? Is it just me?

navyhmc
11-12-2012, 05:36
I hate to say it, but I don't think there are that many folks around with 11 year old daughters who are thinking about diving. I do know a few who fit the category, but without knowledge of where in the US you are, I can't say if any are in your proximity. As for videos, I would recommend a Youtube search with scuba gear as a target and you should get a few good results. To be honest, the gera isn't that difficult: Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Tank, BCD, wetsuit or dry suit and regulator.

Davetowz
11-12-2012, 10:14
I would suggest involving a real instructor at this point.

mtdew1213
11-12-2012, 13:15
ok thanks i was just meaning something veiwable around that age for some at home demo and to renstate what the insturatar sayed ive been seaching youtube and online but theres nothing ive found so far.

Noob
11-12-2012, 13:47
Discover scuba class

Soonerwink
11-12-2012, 15:21
Like noob said, sign up to do a discover scuba class, the cost isn't much and they will usually take the cost of the class off the open water course if you decide to continue on. They will go over the equipment and basic instruction in a pool.

ScubaToys Larry
11-12-2012, 15:24
You can order the entire scuba class materials for a Naui course, and this will come with CD, DVD and book with lots of pictures and explanations. It would give you everything you are looking for and more!

Naui Scuba Diver Student Education System discounts on sale Naui (http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=NauiEduPack)

mtdew1213
11-12-2012, 17:24
ah kool kool will keep that in mind

Zeagle Eagle
11-12-2012, 20:20
Huuhhhhh? Is it just me?
Of course it's just you.