PDA

View Full Version : What's Your dive Plans This Year?

snagel
02-22-2013, 17:56
It's the final days of February and we just got slammed with snow. Sounds like a good time to dream about dive trips. So, what is everybody planning this year?

For us, looks like going to Mexico in May and then hopefully back to Bonaire for our annual blue water trip in the fall. In between, hopefully lots of lake and quarry diving - Norfork, Arkansas, Mermet Springs, IL, might even try and get back down to Table Rock...I know some divers with boats I may be able to steal a trip or two.

Not too early to start planning....like they say plan your dive and dive your plan.

Snagel

PlatypusMan
02-22-2013, 22:25
Leading an Adventure to Fiji in November. While it's also posted here on the ST Travel tab off the main ST site, the fine details can be seen on my site Aqualife Adventures (www.aqualifeadventures.com).

Hope to be talking to someone related to Dive Around Texas at the Dive Show tomorrow and see about maybe setting up a series of dives throughout the State for folks who want to participate in that program over the Summer months.

BUDMAN
02-23-2013, 01:01
GC in May but starting next month looking to go to Beaver a lot. looking to go somewhere in the fall.

navyhmc
02-23-2013, 02:26
So far, my only real planned trip is the Scuba Toys Nassau trip. But that's a good start.