PDA

View Full Version : Many thanks to Todd @ ST

ScubaJ
09-23-2007, 09:43
I'd like to thank Todd @ ST for spending a good deal of time answering my questions and providing excellent advice. That advice and time really helped me decide on gear that I am very happy with and that will serve me for many years to come.

I spoke with Todd on two separate occasions while i was researching BCD's and Regs. At no time did he ever try to pressure me into a purchase or make me feel obligated to purchase from ST. He was very patient, knowledgeable, and passionate about diving.

With his help as well as the ST Forum, I was able to purchase a couple packages that my wife and I are extremely happy with.

I needed my gear the next day (on a Sat), so I could take my gear on a trip and dive my gear instead of renting. Todd and the ST tech's had my package assembled and shipped out within an hour or two, and I received my brown box the next day. Having our own gear made our vacation, that much better!

There was a slight problem with the billing, where I was overcharged $160. Todd resolved that issue within 3min and the refund hit my account the next day on a Sun.

If anyone is on the fence as to whether or not they want to make a big purchase from ST; wait no more. I have never received better service from any company. In person or via phone or internet.

J

Foo2
09-24-2007, 10:46
I would second this! Todd is awesome! He helped me with my snorkle equipment before my OW class. He was very patient and knew how to work with a "newbie" without making me feel like a "dumby" ;) It's just another success story to add to the ST Hall of Fame! There is a reason that they are number one in customer service...it's their people!

ScubaJ
09-25-2007, 14:48
The best customer service and some of the best prices.... Can't beat it.
:smiley32:

dallasdivergirl
09-25-2007, 14:50
Todd is great. He was nice to me yesterday day when I brought in my flooded reg :(

Vercingetorix
09-25-2007, 15:16
Todd is great. He was nice to me yesterday day when I brought in my flooded reg :(And you flooded your reg how?

dallasdivergirl
09-25-2007, 15:22
Todd is great. He was nice to me yesterday day when I brought in my flooded reg :(And you flooded your reg how?

This (http://forum.scubatoys.com/showthread.php?t=4116) will explain.

TxScubaBear
09-26-2007, 06:41
Indeed, Todd rules!
Sparky, sorry to hear about your reg.....hopefully the ST gang can work their magic!