PDA

View Full Version : Kapitol Reef Snorkle

niko5
07-14-2007, 21:33
Has anyone tried the Kapitol Reef snorkle? Its suppose to make it easer to breath by taking some of the preasure away.... Looks nice but im not sure anyone tried one?
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>http://www.kapitolreef.com/</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Scuba Toys doesnt offer it for sale so that kinda has me worried maybe its just a as seen on tv type of thing?</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>-Nick</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>

FishFood
07-14-2007, 21:43
Sounds like a typical boutique item to me. In other words, yeah, it does what it says, but is it worth the price? For $85, Id so NO!
<DIV>But then again, Ive never had any "problems" like "lung fatigue" from using a snorkle. Makes me wonder if they made this condition up to sell the product. Maybe somone else can chime in and set me straight on "lung fatigue"?</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>

Cichlid
07-14-2007, 22:37
Wow, for $85 it better remove plaque and whiten my teeth while snorkeling. OMG, noboby steal that idea.

Joew
07-14-2007, 23:50
I hope I'm never dumb enough to spend that kind of money on a snorkel. If I ever see anyone using one of these I'll make sure to give them hell.

niko5
07-15-2007, 20:36
Well id have to say that answers my question!! :)

techgnostic
07-16-2007, 00:35
Multiple US and foreign patents are pending which address the overall function of the snorkel, the specific optimizations of the valves, the snag-free clip, and other features.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>* Based upon a study of 21 volunteers, </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Not onlyare the 'terribly scientific' in their sample group, but Isuspect thatfor an extra $6000, they will sign over a check for $250,000 from the Royal Bank of Dipdoo dooistan.</DIV>

Judestudio
07-17-2007, 07:39
Very cool looking snorkel. I might get one if it's $30 or lesssmileys/smiley14.gif

For $85.....no, don't think so. Those doctors should know better, there's a reason why there are no other $85 snorkels in the market....er....maybe we don't need one? Paris Hilton might get one (the Barbie pink perhaps) if she ever go diving.

the gooch
07-17-2007, 09:02
cool technology but overboard for a snorkel. no way I would spend any where near that much on a snorkel.