Recovery Guy
09-23-2007, 21:35
Job well done :smiley20:

Thanks

:detective:

dallasdivergirl
09-23-2007, 21:48
Joe & Larry & the entire staff of Scubatoys

A huge thanks for all of your hard work and generousity to everyone who attended.

the food was great.

thanks for the free mini sessions, gear tryouts, and staff to make sure things went smoothly.

It was great to meet the other forum members.

and last but not least thanks for the great gear giveaways! there were tons of wonderful items and I am happy to say I got one of them :D

thanks for all the things you do for your customers & forum members.

unclepooty
09-24-2007, 08:56
Great staff, great event, great prizes, great people, great time!:smiley32:

loudgonzo
09-24-2007, 09:25
It was great, not enough thanks can be given. The staff was great, the food was great, the prizes were awesome (which I won one of them). Thanks also joey who helped me with a quick field repair of my BC. :smiley20:

Thanks again Joe & Larry!

met some great people from this forum, you know who you are:smilie40:

TRACI
09-24-2007, 09:34
Thanks to the entire staff of Scuba Toys, great food, great prizes ( even though I really wanted to win a new set of fins!)

Can't wait until the next party!

Krakenn
09-24-2007, 09:39
This is simply bloody unfair and biased against other members of the ST Board.

Can we have one in Australia please, Ill put on the Kangaroo sausages.

Kraks

loudgonzo
09-24-2007, 10:13
This is simply bloody unfair and biased against other members of the ST Board.

Kraks

Hey man! You get to dive off the coast of Australia!! We get the lakes with 3' visibility! Didn't you say you call dives if there isn't at least 30' vis!!! :smiley36:

PlatypusMan
09-24-2007, 10:30

Kraks

When I finally head towards Australia, I'll be certain to message ahead with the details of dates/times/etc.

'roo sausages -- the other, other white meat! :smiley2:

TX SCUBA FAMILY
09-24-2007, 10:54
Thank you very much Joe, Larry and the entire staff of Scuba Toys for putting on such a wonderful bash yesterday. Everything was spectacular. Very nice people. Great food. And even better prizes.

Thanks again for my Genisis Tropic BCD. I am sooooo excited. :smiley17: We take our OW course with you guys in October and I did not have one. With just getting started in this sport we had decided my husband would get his gear first and I would rent for awhile. Now I have my BCD maybe I can convince my husband that I need to get my regs to go with it.

Thanks again for giving us an opportunity to meet the people from the forum. That was very cool. It was a nice touch having the tags.

Kim

Vercingetorix
09-24-2007, 11:21
we had decided my husband would get his gear first and I would rent for awhile. Now I have my BCD maybe I can convince my husband that I need to get my regs to go with it.Kim,

Remind your husband: Ladies First.

Or do I represent an anachronism of a by-gone era?

ertechsg
09-24-2007, 16:58
Thanks to all the ST staff for a great day yesterday and for the prizes the wife and I won. And yes Kim was very greatful she was sitting right behind me and when Larry called her # I think she yelled loud enough to break my ear drum:smiley36: Congrats on that KIM nice BC

Timeliner
09-24-2007, 19:43
I had a good time even if I didn't win a prize !

:smiley20:

texdiveguy
09-24-2007, 19:45
I had a good time even if I didn't win a prize !

:smiley20:

Only 5 more post and you are a WINNER!

jwagner
09-25-2007, 06:19
Great time, great food, great weather, great prizes, (thanks for the shirts).

TX1Chica
09-25-2007, 11:13
Jwagner, I am glad to see you posting. Its not right that you won something and had NEVER posted. I hope you enjoy your shirts:rant:

I had a great time too. You guy had a fun party. Next time I'll plan my dives better so I can take part in more classes and the treasure hunt

Chief_Brody
09-25-2007, 16:50
Ditto,

It was a blast, and the rain waited until later in the day!!!
Can't wait for next year's event.

TX SCUBA FAMILY
09-25-2007, 16:59
we had decided my husband would get his gear first and I would rent for awhile. Now I have my BCD maybe I can convince my husband that I need to get my regs to go with it.Kim,

Vercingetorix you are not from a by-gone era. My husband wanted me to let you in on the whole story. The rational why he was going to get all his gear first was mainly because I can be pretty picky. I am so bad that I will research and investigate forever before I make a purchase. And then second guess myself on whether I made the right choice. We were hoping if I rented several times I might find one I like for sure. :smiley29: But since I won my BC I am going to be very happy. The only thing that out weighs my pickiness is my happiness when I save money.:smiley36:

diverdad
09-25-2007, 22:04

Vercingetorix you are not from a by-gone era. My husband wanted me to let you in on the whole story. The rational why he was going to get all his gear first was mainly because I can be pretty picky. I am so bad that I will research and investigate forever before I make a purchase. And then second guess myself on whether I made the right choice. We were hoping if I rented several times I might find one I like for sure. :smiley29: But since I won my BC I am going to be very happy. The only thing that out weighs my pickiness is my happiness when I save money.:smiley36:

You sound like my wife she will get on the internet and research all possiblities then go to walmart and buy her tennis shoes:smiley36:.

TxScubaBear
09-26-2007, 06:44
Shoulda listened to Alan......"priorities, scuba diving / grandkids......scuba should always win!" Now I know for sure I need to plan on going next year, sounds like I missed out on a ton!

dallasdivergirl
09-26-2007, 06:51
Shoulda listened to Alan......"priorities, scuba diving / grandkids......scuba should always win!" Now I know for sure I need to plan on going next year, sounds like I missed out on a ton!

I just noticed where you live, I could have picked you & your gear up on my way to CSSP. the scubatoys carpool!

TxScubaBear
09-26-2007, 07:12
Double DOH!!!
thank you

wxboy911
09-27-2007, 10:06
I am definitely making the trip to the next one....its only 1642.5 miles which is right around 24 and a half hours of drive time. It sounds like too much fun to miss again!

Charles R
09-27-2007, 10:37
I only wish I could have been there maybe I will come out for the next one! When will that be?

dallasdivergirl
09-27-2007, 15:52
I only wish I could have been there maybe I will come out for the next one! When will that be?

some one had mentioned May earlier.

Disneymom
09-27-2007, 21:44
can we request early May or early June? We'll be traveling from around the 17th through about the 26th, and we really don't want to miss the next ST party. Pretty please?? :smiley36:

CrzyJay456
09-27-2007, 21:48
and the pictures that people took?

ScubaToys Larry
09-27-2007, 22:18
Here are some off the Scubadillo.org site http://scubadillo.org/2007/cssp_sep/ss_0001.html

ChefDvr
09-27-2007, 22:45
Karen,
I know U have some pic right? leave the rabbit out:smiley19:

jwagner
09-28-2007, 06:28
Jwagner, I am glad to see you posting. Its not right that you won something and had NEVER posted. I hope you enjoy your shirts:rant:

I had a great time too. You guy had a fun party. Next time I'll plan my dives better so I can take part in more classes and the treasure hunt
Like I told Traci, it sounds like sour grapes. Want some cheese with your wine? Traci said she likes cheddar. Sucks to be you.
Seriously though, the shirts won't fit me, I think they will fit you and her quite nicely, you two can fight it out about who gets which one, if you want them. I will be ordering some of the correct size for my fat a**. They seem to be really nice, and the price is right.

CowboyMike
09-28-2007, 11:17
thanks for the Party:smiley32: I look forward to the next time:smiley2:
Cowboy Mike

torrey
09-28-2007, 12:12
I particularly liked the margarita machine. :smiley15: Oh, and the Swedish bikini models! (trying to help you drum up business for the next one).

greyzen
09-28-2007, 13:08
I particularly liked the margarita machine. :smiley15: Oh, and the Swedish bikini models! (trying to help you drum up business for the next one).

Yeah but that one model really should have waxed his back and legs... I mean sheesh... it's your JOB man...

:smilie39:

PrichDave
10-03-2007, 11:13
The event was a fun-filled day with lots of good company, good eats and great prizes. I look forward to more ScubaToys events.
David

TX1Chica
10-03-2007, 15:13
Jwagner, looking forward to my new shirt. Thanks. So sorry they did not work out for you:smiley2: