PDA

View Full Version : Greenbo Lake

mullannix930
04-11-2014, 09:44
Some of you have heard me talk about Greenbo Lake's SCUBA Refuge (Dive area), in Northeast Kentucky. Those that have, know that this has been a fight, and the fight continues. I have been informed about an attempt, by one of the people that wanted to keep it from opening, to close the area for several days during the summer. I am not wanting to say why they want to do this at this time, but one of the arguments was that Diver would hurt the fishing.

Since this is a brand new area, we need all the time open that we can get. We also need all the support we can get. If you support the SCUBA Refuge at Greenbo Lake, please comment with an "Agree" and comment further if you want to. Also if you could say where you are from, that would help. this isn't a money thing, I am just trying to get as many people to say that the support this as I can.

Thanks

Davetowz
04-11-2014, 12:28
Rodney, I will try to put a trip together to bring some MI and Ohio divers down.

mullannix930
04-11-2014, 14:26
That would be great. If you do, let me know. We don't have a fill system yet but there is a place that can fill and the local fire department that can also.

mullannix930
04-11-2014, 14:28
If any of you are on Facebook, friend me (Rodney Mullannix) and check out River cities dive club on Facebook also.