PDA

View Full Version : Weekly weigh-in 24 sept

fire diver
09-24-2007, 11:43
Ok, folks it's a new week. Time to post up your progress (or lack thereof) if you are still playing along at home.

I just got back last night about 10:30 from our weeklong cruise. I worked out every day. Some days were running on the shipboard track, other were lugging all my dive gear all over other countries.

I was really scared to look at the scale this morning. I was dreading it. I tried to eat healthy, but did eat dessert most days.

So todays result? I LOST weight on a cruise. I was in shock. Today I weighed in at 211. I am 1 pound away from my next goal of 210. I hope to make it by next week. I weighed in after my 5 mile run at 208.6, but that was just to see the number. I don't count that as my "official" weight.

Ok, enough about me. Anyone else?

FD

REO
09-24-2007, 21:15
I'm still in. I weighed in today. I'm down to 191.8. I've lost 41 lbs since I started my program on April 23. This is looking to be a good week for me. I broke the 40 lb mark. Since its my birthday this week, and I lost weight, I'm getting me a new Atomic B2. I feel I deserve it.

FD, that's awesome you lost weight on a cruise. I've never heard of that happening before. I heard lots of people say they gained 10 lbs or more on their cruise.

Hopefully, we'll hear from more out there. Good luck everyone, and don't give up!

Ron

thesmoothdome
09-24-2007, 21:18
I'm still in too. Weighed 192.6 on Sat. morning after eating like a pig at the bar Friday night. So far I'm down about 10 pounds. It would be more, but since I injured my knee 2 weeks ago, I can't get my road work in. Ah well, working so hard I don't have time to eat definately isn't hurting.

Theepdinker
09-25-2007, 00:35
New contestant weighing in.
198 this morning. Down 34lbs since Nov. 1 last year.
Best guess another 10 to 15lbs.

Originally I wanted to be down to weight in a year.
Didn't realize when I started that I needed to lose 50 pounds.
A lot of weight can hide on a 6'1" frame I guess.
Problem was 25lbs wasn't hiding.

Theep

DolphinDreams
09-25-2007, 10:27
I went to visit my mom over the weekend. so, I lost 2 workouts, but she made sure I didn't miss any meals! so, I gained back the 2 pounds I had lost over the last couple of weeks. :smiley30: The good news is that was my visit for Thanksgiving and Christmas all rolled into one.

so, now back to it and hopefully I'll start losing again!

Diverdude
09-26-2007, 16:02
I'll join in on this. I got a trip planned for Hawaii in May next year, and started working out and stuff like that.

Current weight 243.

My goal is to lose 50 pounds. That should get me looking good :smiley2:

YellowfinKunkfish
10-02-2007, 06:53
I'm late, but I'm here!

136, down three more pounds. Just sixteen more to go. What's sad is I was down to 136 two weeks ago, gained three, and then finally took those three off again.:smiley5:

Goal is next time I weigh in, sometime over the next two or three weeks, I want to be 130.

Rhonda

DolphinDreams
10-02-2007, 10:55
I'm right there with you Rhonda! I weigh just what I did two weeks ago. Last week, I gained two pounds, this week I took them off. Now, let's just up with what we did this week!

highdesert
10-02-2007, 12:18
Might as well jump on this wagon ...

Got serious about weight two months before my recent birthday (don't even ask!), and got back heavily into the road bike workout. Also found that alcohol, in addition to too much snacking, was a huge factor concerning my weight. No, I'm not a "problem drinker", but I do love good beer and good wine. But the second one in a day, on top of not working out enough, was getting to me, or to my waistline.

Went from 230 (I'm 6'3") to 216 as of yesterday! On my way down to sub-200. Side benefits for diving are less lead in my BC (and my butt), and more efficient air consumption.

DZorn00
10-02-2007, 13:26
I'm in right now i am at 316, I need to lose at least 60lbs. I am going to tkae up the Lemon Drink Diet and go from there. Have a friend on it and he lost 23lbs in 10days. So i will see. Good luck to all.:smilie40:

YellowfinKunkfish
10-03-2007, 07:49
What's the Lemon drink diet??

Rhonda

REO
10-03-2007, 19:25
I weighed in last Monday. I lost 0.6 lbs, not much, but still in the right direction. My total weight loss since Apr 23 is 41.6 lbs.

Good luck everyone!

Ron