PDA

View Full Version : CSSP photos? Proof that life exists outside of my computer

thor
09-24-2007, 15:42
OK. Great time had by all. yada yada yada. Let's see those photos for some visual confirmation, and for those of us less fortunate souls who couldn't make it. Pretty please

dallasdivergirl
09-24-2007, 15:48
I will be asking that all photos be given to me for prior approval.

I don't want the bench attached to the tank incident to become photographic record.

NitroWill
09-24-2007, 15:49

I don't want the bench attached to the tank incident to become photographic record.

:ttiuwop:

Illini_Fan
09-24-2007, 15:50
Me thinks the Mod might be over-steeping her bounds. DDG if you recall I warned you about "who will watch the watchers".

Can't remember the exact phase, but.....

:smiley2:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Plato The Republic

jwdizney
09-24-2007, 15:55

as a new diver, i think it is important that I learn from, not only my own mistakes, but those of others before me. could someone please explain the tank/bench incident.................. to further my training?
:smilie40:

CrzyJay456
09-24-2007, 16:07

:ttiuwop:

we need pictures of this ASAP!!!! STAT and anything else that means very fast!!

unclepooty
09-24-2007, 16:14

as a new diver, i think it is important that I learn from, not only my own mistakes, but those of others before me. could someone please explain the tank/bench incident.................. to further my training?
I don't think there were any cameras in the vicinity during the alleged incident, but there were eye witnesses.

ertechsg
09-24-2007, 16:48
She didn't mind people snaping shot when she ran up to clam her new dive bag besides aren't we all family here:smiley2: Buy the way congrats should come in handy soon

CrzyJay456
09-24-2007, 17:51

I don't think there were any cameras in the vicinity during the alleged incident, but there were eye witnesses.

well then unclepooty! start talking before we have to do something bad to you! :smiley36:

diverdad
09-24-2007, 19:03

The bench is a bench that the texas swampers set up to put their tanks on and assemble their gear . It has bungee cords to hold the tanks so if you are not carefull you will have the bungee cord under your bc and when you get into it you will be stuck to the bench by the bungee. Talk about a rude awakening.

jwdizney
09-24-2007, 19:06

The bench is a bench that the texas swampers set up to put their tanks on and assemble their gear . It has bungee cords to hold the tanks so if you are not carefull you will have the bungee cord under your bc and when you get into it you will be stuck to the bench by the bungee. Talk about a rude awakening.

I see... Soooo, i'm guessing DallasDiverGirl got "bungeed to the bench"?....too bad no pics! sounds like you guys had a great time!:smiley36:

dallasdivergirl
09-24-2007, 20:21
I am quite certain I looked like a turtle on it's back or a bug stuck down with a pin. there was a very nice couple that helped me me...I popped up & turned around & there was Unclepooty with this big grin on his face. I am sure I was bright red from embarrassment. Next time I will have a buddy to "release" me.

thor
09-25-2007, 08:11
Hmmm. Still no photos. I'm starting to think that this event never really happened.

torrey
09-25-2007, 08:17
The swamp divers built that? That was a pretty sweet bench.

Foo2
09-25-2007, 08:43
No, that was ST's bench. The Swamp Divers have one accross the lake. It's the same concept, but the "Beast Bench" you can't sit down on.

unclepooty
09-25-2007, 09:03
I am quite certain I looked like a turtle on it's back or a bug stuck down with a pin. there was a very nice couple that helped me me...I popped up & turned around & there was Unclepooty with this big grin on his face. I am sure I was bright red from embarrassment. Next time I will have a buddy to "release" me.

Don't sweat it. It was one of those moments we've all experienced when you realize what you've done, and you look around to see who saw it.:smiley9: Sometimes you get away with it................not this time:smiley36:.

torrey
09-25-2007, 22:36
2 pages and I'm going to be the first with pictures? Come on, people! These aren't much to look at...I just popped a few off right before the prize giveaways:

http://forum.scubatoys.com/gallery/files/1/5/4/crowd1.jpg

http://forum.scubatoys.com/gallery/files/1/5/4/crowd2.jpg

http://forum.scubatoys.com/gallery/files/1/5/4/scubadillo.jpg

Vercingetorix
09-26-2007, 03:19
More photos can be found in the ScubaDillo Forum (http://forum.scubatoys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80) See the Photos of Dillo Outings link

jwdizney
09-26-2007, 09:11
More photos can be found in the ScubaDillo Forum (http://forum.scubatoys.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80) See the Photos of Dillo Outings link

wow Rick, I followed the link to the photos and discovered Scubadillos! looks like my kind of club! pics from various happy hours and food gatherings!!!!:smiley36:

torrey
09-26-2007, 10:51

wow Rick, I followed the link to the photos and discovered Scubadillos! looks like my kind of club! pics from various happy hours and food gatherings!!!!:smiley36:

We're good people. See you at the next meeting then? (which is, by the way, in a restaurant that serves alcohol :smiley20: )