PDA

View Full Version : Off line for awhile

Zeagle Eagle
02-09-2016, 17:08
I am having problems with finding "new posts". As in, when I click on the New Post button I get a database error. I cannot read the new messages. I will be "offline" for a few weeks while we figure out what the problem is. I am not sure if it is on my end or the forums end. I did hear from couple of others that are having the same problem. If anyone has any suggestions or help you can catch me on Scuba Board.

navyhmc
02-09-2016, 23:48
What I've been doing in the mean time is clicking "What's new?" That at least gives you the newer posts. The only drawback is having to wade through all the replies to all the posts instead of just one new posts per thread. I gotta have my daily Scuba Toys fix!

scubadiver888
02-12-2016, 09:02
I had the same problem with New Posts. I did what navy was doing. I also sent a message to Joey about it. New Posts is working for me today. If it isn't working for you, you might want to send ScubaToys a direct email and let them know.

PACKRMAN
02-12-2016, 09:09
Working here too. Good thing, I was starting to twitch.

Scubatoysjojo
02-12-2016, 12:55
Thanks for hanging in there with us guys. Glad to see everything is working well for you again.

Zeagle Eagle
02-14-2016, 10:06
Yep, mine's working again. Thanks for fixing it Joey.