PDA

View Full Version : Hi There!

Rascal1933
07-15-2007, 12:53
Greetings Divers.
<DIV>Joe, I really like what you have started here...</DIV>
<DIV>Great format looks like alot of good topics/forums are off and running. Congrats! http://www.scubatoys.com/forum/smileys/smiley32.gif</DIV>
<DIV>Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>Rascal</DIV>

fire diver
07-15-2007, 13:45
If you think the forum is great, wait until you start buying from them! First class operation all the way around.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>FD</DIV>

Rascal1933
07-15-2007, 14:08
Hey There Fire diver!
<DIV>Are you the same fire diver from ScubaBoard ?</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Yep could not agree morethat ScubaToys is a Top notch op!</DIV>
<DIV>I have bought alot of my scuba gearfrom Joe &amp; Larry both online and at Carrollton,Texas store already.</DIV>
<DIV>Great people with Excellent gear prices!</DIV>
<DIV>*P.S. ScubaToys services my reg's too.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Rascal</DIV>

Lucky(AR)
07-16-2007, 20:08
i have 3 local dive shops and dont even care to deal with love scuba toys

frankc420
07-16-2007, 20:11
Welcome to the board Rascal!

I'm curious to know if ANYONE has ever had a bad experience at ST.. :)

Lucky(AR)
07-16-2007, 20:38
no never bad experience,,fst shipping ...good prices...and where else can you get a free years magazine paid....scuba toys rocks in my book..man i sound lik i was paid to say that but no really these guys are great

frankc420
07-16-2007, 20:55
no never bad experience,,fst shipping ...good prices...and where else can you get a free years magazine paid....scuba toys rocks in my book..man i sound lik i was paid to say that but no really these guys are great

haha, I wasn't asking if you've ever had a bad experience, I was just curious if anyone ever has!

Don't worry, I feel like that sometimes too, because I praise the guys so much! But then again, I do feel like I was paid to with the great discounts I get by buying from them! smileys/smiley4.gif